Trump's Lawsuits

I don’t think you really want to see Trump’s taxes. I doubt if you could understand them anyway. I know I don’t know enough about corporate tax laws to even begin to understand them. I have worked with corporate tax attorneys and believe me when I say that they live in a different world. I think you just want anything you can get to throw mud at Trump. And I would not be bosting that Clinton passed the IRS audit. The IRS is as crooked as they come. That seemed to be the view of the DC judges who just reviewed the IRS. And there are some in congress that think the IRS should be closed down completely because they are so corrupt.
Could you give us a list of all of your jobs now, because it seems like you have claimed to have done an awful lot. It seems like you claim whatever is convenient for the given discussion. Is this request coming from a guy that keeps jumping on me for straying from the topic? I am not saying that you are not correct. But I think we should stay on topic here. But in personal experience, I was thinking about taking a company public years ago. The Wall Street people told me that I had to have three to five years of company accounting done by one of the eleven top accounting firms to be able to go public the correct way. I’m not sure how many of the eleven are left, I was reading that it was down to three accounting firms now. The fees were astronomical high. What the accounting firm did was take the company taxes and sent them to a company that mimicked the IRS computers. They must have run the numbers through about twenty times. Each time it came back showing an audit, they would change the numbers and send it through again. IRS audits are very costly and time consuming for the American businesses. I remember one audit where the IRS demanded the actual written checks from the company. The banks had moved to computer images and I had to pay over 10K for a box of checks from the bank. When the audit was done. I got the box of checks back and they were still wrapped in the banks plastic packaging. The IRS said that all the audit costs were deductible so I was not to get upset. The IRS can be very rough on people and totally wrong but one has to look at the cost of fighting them. Point being – the goal of the big accounting firms is not to have an audit. So, why is Trump even in an audit? Ten to one it is political. And I don’t care if it is Trump or Hilary being audited. If there are people who can use the IRS to their advantage. That is totally wrong and we should all fight to have this looked into and stopped. Unfortunately the IRS can cause damage that may change the outcome of the election. And IRS will probably admit they were wrong, five years from now when the damage has already been done and mostly forgotten.
But what bugs me most is the fact that Trump owed 30 million in taxes and settled for 5 million. So the public treasury was shorted by 25 million dollars. He crowed about that he "made a profit" on declaring bankruptcy. IMO, that is not being a clever business man, that's plain old fraud. Yet he complains that Hillary got paid for speeches, she actually earned that money. Show me one legitimate deal by Trump where Trump paid his debts in full, out of his own pockets.
Sorry that bugs you. Is it the money or just Trump? Trump is an amateur when it comes to not paying taxes on income compared to the Clinton’s. Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund'. http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/ The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list" of problematic nonprofits last month. The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid. The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends. If you got the time, I like to hear some of Hilary's famous quotes from these record setting speeches. What has Hilary got to say that is worth so much? I am not buying into any of that nonsense. You can stomp and scream rumor and innuendo all you want but all of Clinton's tax returns passed IRS audit. Can you say the same of Trump? I want to see his taxes!!!!!!! I don’t think you really want to see Trump’s taxes. I doubt if you could understand them anyway. I know I don’t know enough about corporate tax laws to even begin to understand them. That's why we have accredited experts. They can do the heavy lifting and share their findings with the rest of us citizens. And whose lobbying people, and political leaning media will be supplying the accredited experts? Court cases often have accredited experts, on both sides. We (me and you) really don’t have accredited experts. We just get a sales pitch and get enough other points of view to make things confusing.
W4U said, But what bugs me most is the fact that Trump owed 30 million in taxes and settled for 5 million. So the public treasury was shorted by 25 million dollars. He crowed about that he "made a profit" on declaring bankruptcy. IMO, that is not being a clever business man, that's plain old fraud. Yet he complains that Hillary got paid for speeches, she actually earned that money. Show me one legitimate deal by Trump where Trump paid his debts in full, out of his own pockets.
Mike Yohe said, Sorry that bugs you. Is it the money or just Trump? Trump is an amateur when it comes to not paying taxes on income compared to the Clinton’s. Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund'. http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/ The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list" of problematic nonprofits last month.
After Citizen's United, every (wannabe) politician's finances should be on a "watch list"
mike Yohe said, The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid. The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
And saved millions of people from the scourge of AIDS, and paid hundreds of people to travel and extended stays in the worst parts of the world. Your insinuation that the Clinton's pocketed all this money is ludicrous. As to the Clinton foundation, it is a non-profit organization and all moneys must be spent on the *declared purpose* of the organization. NOT-FOR-PROFIT means exactly that. Nobody can make made a profit. All expenses must be accounted for. And is it not a good thing to have a solid financial fund available for doing good public works? btw. Trump's newest "consulting firm" is made up from his family and friends. I wonder how much they charge for their *consulting services* Proof speaks louder than rumor. I am willing to bet most of Trump's campaign donations go to his family and friends.
Mike Yohe said, If you got the time, I like to hear some of Hilary's famous quotes from these record setting speeches. What has Hilary got to say that is worth so much? I am not buying into any of that nonsense.
You believe Trump's quotes have *any* value at all? Do you see him travel the world, doing good works. Oh yes, there is Trump's University????
You can stomp and scream rumor and innuendo all you want but all of Clinton's tax returns passed IRS audit. Can you say the same of Trump? I want to see his taxes!!!!!!!
I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think you really want to see Trump’s taxes. I doubt if you could understand them anyway. I know I don’t know enough about corporate tax laws to even begin to understand them.
Well, I do know something about Corporate, State, and Federal Tax requirements. 7 years of bookkeeping for a multimillion dollar non-profit corporation dealing with 9 State and Federal funded Social Service programs as well as private donations, including 5 separate (yearly audited) bank accounts, have taught me just enough to know Trump's financial records especially need to be on the "watch-list"
And whose lobbying people, and political leaning media will be supplying the accredited experts? Court cases often have accredited experts, on both sides. We (me and you) really don’t have accredited experts. We just get a sales pitch and get enough other points of view to make things confusing.
No, what is confusing is the fact that Trump refuses to release his Taxes!!!!!!! It takes 6 years to earn a CPA degree and malpractice results in the revocation of the CPA degree and license to practice.. p.s. If you want to see some of Hilary's accomplishments:
If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Hillary Clinton," Carly Fiorina quipped at Wednesday’s Republican debate. The line got hearty applause—but it also cut to the core of one of the defining lines of attacks against the former first lady and Democratic presidential frontrunner. After nearly forty years in public life, what exactly has she accomplished?
Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/carly-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157#ixzz4HuZUbDq3 Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook And as for that private server, this was recommended by Colin Powell, her predecessor. Was he crooked also? Now compare this to Trump's record of law-suits, false promises, making a profit on the misery of people who lost their homes. You want to see someone robbing the nation for his own profit, elect Trump. We can talk about his accomplishments after 4 years of having this huckster running the nation. Wake up and demand Trump's Taxes!!!!!! Then we can compare who is the competent and productive representative who should represent the Nation.
mike Yohe said, The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid. The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
And saved millions of people from the scourge of AIDS, and paid hundreds of people to travel and extended stays in the worst parts of the world. Your insinuation that the Clinton's pocketed all this money is ludicrous. As to the Clinton foundation, it is a non-profit organization and all moneys must be spent on the *declared purpose* of the organization. NOT-FOR-PROFIT means exactly that. Nobody can make made a profit. All expenses must be accounted for. And is it not a good thing to have a solid financial fund available for doing good public works?
Ken Silverstein wrote about the actions of the charity. Might be worth reading. https://www.byline.com/project/27/article/520 Then Charles Ortel really doesn’t have anything nice to say about the foundation. And he has looked into the foundation. http://usawatchdog.com/clinton-foundation-is-robin-hood-in-reverse-charles-ortel/ I, myself don’t have a clue, just what I read in the news.
You can stomp and scream rumor and innuendo all you want but all of Clinton's tax returns passed IRS audit. Can you say the same of Trump? I want to see his taxes!!!!!!!
I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think you really want to see Trump’s taxes. I doubt if you could understand them anyway. I know I don’t know enough about corporate tax laws to even begin to understand them.
Well, I do know something about Corporate, State, and Federal Tax requirements. 7 years of bookkeeping for a multimillion dollar non-profit corporation dealing with 9 State and Federal funded Social Service programs as well as private donations, including 5 separate (yearly audited) bank accounts, have taught me just enough to know Trump's financial records especially need to be on the "watch-list"
OK, I was wrong, I didn't know that you had such an accounting background. You are an exception in accounting. With your background do you think Charles Ortel is on the right track? But I still think that most people will not understand Trumps taxes and I am not saying that he should not be on a watch list. I just think his taxes being published will just create a dog and pony show. Another distraction from the real election issues we should be talking about.
And as for that private server, this was recommended by Colin Powell, her predecessor. Was he crooked also?
Powell said that the AOL was a better system than the governments for unclassified messages when he was at State. At the time Powell was at the State they did not have an equivalent system to AOL. But they did when Hillary was at State.
Now compare this to Trump's record of law-suits, false promises, making a profit on the misery of people who lost their homes. You want to see someone robbing the nation for his own profit, elect Trump. We can talk about his accomplishments after 4 years of having this huckster running the nation.
I think we look at subjects differently. When “Hillary is used" we are talking about a vase worldwide political machine of bankers, insurance companies and big businesses. When “Trump is used" we are talking about a very small operation compared to the Clinton’s. Insurance companies made a wind fall and were able to cancel huge liabilities. We may be talking in the hundreds of billions in liabilities were canceled. Now, why in the world are you concerned about Trumps pennies when the real money is being robbed from the taxpayers? I have friends who had worked and paid for lifetime medical. Everything being paid for. Obamacare caused the policies to be canceled. They are now paying 6k per month out of pocket. That is what I am talking about.
And saved millions of people from the scourge of AIDS, and paid hundreds of people to travel and extended stays in the worst parts of the world. Your insinuation that the Clinton's pocketed all this money is ludicrous. As to the Clinton foundation, it is a non-profit organization and all moneys must be spent on the *declared purpose* of the organization. NOT-FOR-PROFIT means exactly that. Nobody can make made a profit. All expenses must be accounted for. And is it not a good thing to have a solid financial fund available for doing good public works?
Ken Silverstein wrote about the actions of the charity. Might be worth reading. https://www.byline.com/project/27/article/520 Then Charles Ortel really doesn’t have anything nice to say about the foundation. And he has looked into the foundation. http://usawatchdog.com/clinton-foundation-is-robin-hood-in-reverse-charles-ortel/ I, myself don’t have a clue, just what I read in the news. ok, let's see;
Silverstein is a self-described "vole" in the newspaper business, and an opponent of what he considers "false 'balance'" in the news media.[2] In 1993, Silverstein started CounterPunch, a political newsletter. Silverstein left this publication in 1996. He drew attention in 2007 for a report in which he went undercover as part of an investment group with business interests in Turkmenistan, raising questions about journalistic ethics. Silverstein said that he could not have exposed the willingness of the companies to work with a Stalinist dictatorship using conventional journalism methods.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Silverstein and about Ortel;
Charles Ortel is managing director of Newport Value Partners LLC, which provides independent investment research to professional investors.
https://www.thestreet.com/author/1313327/CharlesOrtel/all.html But if you get everything from the news, you may also want to read ; https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/17/snopes-com-has-been-debunking-clinton-rumors-since-the-clinton-years/
And as for that private server, this was recommended by Colin Powell, her predecessor. Was he crooked also?
Powell said that the AOL was a better system than the governments for unclassified messages when he was at State. At the time Powell was at the State they did not have an equivalent system to AOL. But they did when Hillary was at State. Is a person allowed to receive personal private e-mail in their own computer? I should think so, don't you? She installed the *server* (access to State computers)., because SOME of the e-mails contained information, which she deemed (as Secretary of State and fourth in line to the Presidency) to be suitable for forwarding to State. I agree, that this posed a security risk and she has admitted that she did not think this through carefully enough, and apologized for that oversight. What more do you want? Do you believe that every American has a right to privacy in private matters?
Now compare this to Trump's record of law-suits, false promises, making a profit on the misery of people who lost their homes. You want to see someone robbing the nation for his own profit, elect Trump. We can talk about his accomplishments after 4 years of having this huckster running the nation.
I think we look at subjects differently. When “Hillary is used" we are talking about a vase worldwide political machine of bankers, insurance companies and big businesses. When “Trump is used" we are talking about a very small operation compared to the Clinton’s. Insurance companies made a wind fall and were able to cancel huge liabilities. We may be talking in the hundreds of billions in liabilities were canceled. Now, why in the world are you concerned about Trumps pennies when the real money is being robbed from the taxpayers? I have friends who had worked and paid for lifetime medical. Everything being paid for. Obamacare caused the policies to be canceled. They are now paying 6k per month out of pocket. That is what I am talking about. Oh yes, Hillary was "used" when she held her speech in China on women's rights. Did she get paid for that? So you are saying that Trump is just a small time operator avoiding 24 million in a tax deal and then declaring bankruptcy. How many employees and small contractors lost their income altogether, including their health insurance as well as their homes, which Trump then bought for his private profits. Then insult on injury, he was proud that, "as a businessman" making a profit any way he can (including tax fraud) is just and fair. And this is the man you want as President, an example to the world of the integrity of promises backed by the *good faith and credit* of the US? Did the ACA cancel those policies or the companies your friends worked for? Last I heard is that the ACA does not force anyone to cancel their private insurance. And paying 6000 p/mo for insurance is a plain lie and if it is true then they must be very rich to begin with. The ACA was designed to help those who had to choose between health insurance or food on the table. And of course, you call it Obamacare, but not Clintoncare, and was voted on by congress, so what is the point of that argument? I want to see Trump's taxes!!!! Just as every presidential candidate has done Why are you overlooking all these red flags and let Trump skate on his numerous character flaws? Thousands of law suits do tell a story, my friend. Where there is smoke there is a fire. Do make an effort to be objective. Trump has spent his life trying to get richer. Hilary has spent her life in public service. Now who is more qualified to run a non-profit organization such as the Federal Government. Oh, just a reminder, it is the Republican congress which holds the purse strings and add their little "quid pro quo" pet-projects to the budget wherever they can. Frankly, I admire those prominent legislators who have refused to endorse Trump and some who even indicated they would rather vote for Hillary. Doesn't that tell you something?? I want to see Trump's taxes before I will even consider his qualifications for the Presidency. Right now the best that can be said of Trump is that he is a shady business man, with proven poor judgment and questionable business practices. Not a very impressive resume, IMO.
Mike Yohe said: I think you just want anything you can get to throw mud at Trump. And I would not be boasting that Clinton passed the IRS audit. The IRS is as crooked as they come. That seemed to be the view of the DC judges who just reviewed the IRS. And there are some in congress that think the IRS should be closed down completely because they are so corrupt
First, listening to Trump speaking, it seems he is wallowing in the mud. But I will give you that the IRS is completely overwhelmed by all the "creative finances" big business uses to avoid paying their *fair share*. In fact, it's such a mess that the IRS itself cannot be audited. But not because the CPAs are crooked, but the ability of BB to hide their assets off-shore in tax free accounts. Something really needs to be done about that, I agree.
Yea, it is tough being in business in the United States. Look how Trump’s life time legal actions compares to Wal-Mart with over 5,000 lawsuits every year. It is really tough trying to do business in this country. When you get a country full of lawyers, there will be a great number of lawsuits over money. Now how many lawsuits over money would you say that it takes to equal the wrongful death lawsuits against Hilary?
Remind me. How many have there been? Details, please.
But what bugs me most is the fact that Trump owed 30 million in taxes and settled for 5 million. So the public treasury was shorted by 25 million dollars. He crowed about that he "made a profit" on declaring bankruptcy. IMO, that is not being a clever business man, that's plain old fraud. Yet he complains that Hillary got paid for speeches, she actually earned that money. Show me one legitimate deal by Trump where Trump paid his debts in full, out of his own pockets.
Sorry that bugs you. Is it the money or just Trump? Trump is an amateur when it comes to not paying taxes on income compared to the Clinton’s. Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund'. http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/ The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list" of problematic nonprofits last month. The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid. The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends. If you got the time, I like to hear some of Hilary's famous quotes from these record setting speeches. What has Hilary got to say that is worth so much? I am not buying into any of that nonsense. You can stomp and scream rumor and innuendo all you want but all of Clinton's tax returns passed IRS audit. Can you say the same of Trump? I want to see his taxes!!!!!!! I don’t think you really want to see Trump’s taxes. I doubt if you could understand them anyway. I know I don’t know enough about corporate tax laws to even begin to understand them. I have worked with corporate tax attorneys and believe me when I say that they live in a different world. I think you just want anything you can get to throw mud at Trump. And I would not be bosting that Clinton passed the IRS audit. The IRS is as crooked as they come. That seemed to be the view of the DC judges who just reviewed the IRS. And there are some in congress that think the IRS should be closed down completely because they are so corrupt. I am sure you have proof that the IRS is crooked. Inept and incompetent, yes, but a large part of that is because Congress keeps passing more and more laws that complicate the tax code so much that even the IRS can't keep it straight, especially laws creating loopholes for the wealthy that no one but a billionaire could use. The IRS doesn't make law nor does it change law. The IRS has to follow what Congress demands--and Congress demands utter chaos. If anything is crooked, it's Congress. YOU wouldn't want to see Trump's taxes because you're a Trump supporter and you know it would make him look bad. People who do understand taxes would criticize Trump's taxes, but I can see why you wouldn't want anyone to know. It would make your hero look terrible.
I am sure you have proof that the IRS is crooked. Inept and incompetent, yes, but a large part of that is because Congress keeps passing more and more laws that complicate the tax code so much that even the IRS can't keep it straight, especially laws creating loopholes for the wealthy that no one but a billionaire could use. The IRS doesn't make law nor does it change law. The IRS has to follow what Congress demands--and Congress demands utter chaos. If anything is crooked, it's Congress.
Do you think the workers in the Cincinnati IRS office will agree with you? Was it congress or tax laws that made their senior management try and place all the blame onto them and label them rogue workers? Yes, I agree that congress is passing to many laws that are very costly for business in overly burden paperwork. But the IRS creates regulations too. The IRS regulations are then interpreted by the Treasury Department and then put into the Internal Revenue Code and become U.S. federal law. I had a major problem with an IRS law one time. I called the senator who wrote the law and told him of my problem. The problem was the IRS changed the intent of the law with IRS regulations. The congressman called the IRS and ask them why they were trying to do his job. His job was to make the laws and their jobs was to follow the laws. It solved the problem. The IRS opinion letter that I was trying to get, I never got. They said the law was to plane and didn't need an opinion letter. That was after over a year of costly fighting with the IRS.
I had a major problem with an IRS law one time. I called the senator who wrote the law and told him of my problem. The problem was the IRS changed the intent of the law with IRS regulations. The congressman called the IRS and ask them why they were trying to do his job. His job was to make the laws and their jobs was to follow the laws. It solved the problem. The IRS opinion letter that I was trying to get, I never got. They said the law was to plane and didn't need an opinion letter. That was after over a year of costly fighting with the IRS.
You're that guy who just bothers everyone about everything aren't you? You're the guy in Monty Python with a handkerchief on his head complaining about people standing in water, while he's standing water. Go do something constructive, volunteer at a soup kitchen or something, leave the rest of us alone.

This may be of interest. I just heard on the news that Trump is committed to deporting some 11 million illegals, by a method yet to be determined. But the reporters ask the wrong questions. It’s the sheer numbers involved, stupid.
This made me think of the logistics involved. I did the math and if we assume that we could physically deport a 1000 illegals each day of the year to their respective countries, it would take 30 years to accomplish the task. The cost would be staggering.

I had a major problem with an IRS law one time. I called the senator who wrote the law and told him of my problem. The problem was the IRS changed the intent of the law with IRS regulations. The congressman called the IRS and ask them why they were trying to do his job. His job was to make the laws and their jobs was to follow the laws. It solved the problem. The IRS opinion letter that I was trying to get, I never got. They said the law was to plane and didn't need an opinion letter. That was after over a year of costly fighting with the IRS.
You're that guy who just bothers everyone about everything aren't you? You're the guy in Monty Python with a handkerchief on his head complaining about people standing in water, while he's standing water. Go do something constructive, volunteer at a soup kitchen or something, leave the rest of us alone. Look Lausten, I know that you are at a point in your life where you realize that you may have spent too much of your time going in circles over analyzing life’s choices and directions. And now you feel that that your choices are limited and you are having a hard time coping with reality. How many hours is it going to take for you listening to talk shows and other people’s ideas before you are able to find direction on your own? My post to Lois. Lois stated that the IRS does not make or change laws. I totally disagree and have had experience dealing with just those issues. Wake up my boy. The IRS not only sometimes makes its own laws by creating regulations, they pick and choose when to apply those regulations and department rules over the laws of congress. Hence, the tea party enforcement. The subject matter of Lois and my conversation. Now you come along and try and change direction to your personal enjoyment of living in your own made up reality. I’m not sorry that I am crushing your imaginary world, I am actually glad to try and help you. You have a very high IQ and are quite talented with a lot of your postings. But will you please get the hell going in a positive direction! I’m not the one that needs to go help out at the soup kitchen. I have help in those areas by being on the board of a rehab organization. It seems that you are that one that needs to experience the real time mechanical of how this world operates. And it is not just you. Look at the things Obama has done. Yea, they look good on paper and sound good. And in their minds should work and solve the issues at hand. But, when implemented, the real world of reality come crushing down.
You're that guy who just bothers everyone about everything aren't you? You're the guy in Monty Python with a handkerchief on his head complaining about people standing in water, while he's standing water. Go do something constructive, volunteer at a soup kitchen or something, leave the rest of us alone. Look Lausten, I know that you are at a point in your life where you realize that you may have spent too much of your time going in circles over analyzing life’s choices and directions. And now you feel that that your choices are limited and you are having a hard time coping with reality. How many hours is it going to take for you listening to talk shows and other people’s ideas before you are able to find direction on your own? My post to Lois. Lois stated that the IRS does not make or change laws. I totally disagree and have had experience dealing with just those issues. Wake up my boy. The IRS not only sometimes makes its own laws by creating regulations, they pick and choose when to apply those regulations and department rules over the laws of congress. Hence, the tea party enforcement. The subject matter of Lois and my conversation. Now you come along and try and change direction to your personal enjoyment of living in your own made up reality. I’m not sorry that I am crushing your imaginary world, I am actually glad to try and help you. You are not crushing anyone's imaginary world but your own. You can't help anyone. You have a very high IQ and are quite talented with a lot of your postings. But will you please get the hell going in a positive direction! I’m not the one that needs to go help out at the soup kitchen. I have help in those areas by being on the board of a rehab organization. It seems that you are that one that needs to experience the real time mechanical of how this world operates. And it is not just you. Look at the things Obama has done. Yea, they look good on paper and sound good. And in their minds should work and solve the issues at hand. But, when implemented, the real world of reality come crushing down. It's you who has proven you know nothing about the world of reality. You are living in a dream world where up is down, east is west, north is south, black is white and a politically ignorant mercenary has managed to get himself nominated to the Republican Party, and YOU back him! You will never live this down and I expect that before long you will be saying, "Trump who? Never heard of him."
Mike Yohe said: You have a very high IQ and are quite talented with a lot of your postings. But will you please get the hell going in a positive direction! I’m not the one that needs to go help out at the soup kitchen. I have help in those areas by being on the board of a rehab organization. It seems that you are that one that needs to experience the real time mechanical of how this world operates. And it is not just you. Look at the things Obama has done. Yea, they look good on paper and sound good. And in their minds should work and solve the issues at hand. But, when implemented, the real world of reality come crushing down.
And you believe Trump can lead us skillfully through the pitfalls of the real world? p.s. All those crushing world problems were not created by Obama, but his Republican predecessors who ran the train into the ditch. Obama managed to pull us out and last I heard the nation is doing a hell of a lot better today than when he took office. It is sooo easy to forget the past when it contains inconvenient truths. Are you better off today than when Obama took office? I know I am.
I know that you are at a point in your life where you realize that you may have spent too much of your time going in circles over analyzing life’s choices and directions. And now you feel that that your choices are limited and you are having a hard time coping with reality. How many hours is it going to take for you listening to talk shows and other people’s ideas before you are able to find direction on your own? ... I’m not sorry that I am crushing your imaginary world, I am actually glad to try and help you.
Aren't you a nasty little bitch. :snake: