Trump uses Hurricane Harvey as cover for dirty deeds.

3 headlines the White House hopes you'll miss as Hurricane Harvey hits By Jeremy Diamond, CNN Updated 1:29 AM ET, Sat August 26, 2017 http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/white-house-three-headlines-during-hurricane-friday/index.html Washington (CNN)As the strongest hurricane to make landfall in the US in more than a decade took aim at Texas, President Donald Trump's White House engaged in an age-old Washington tradition: the Friday news dump. Transgender individuals? Banned from joining the military. Convicted Sheriff Joe Arpaio? Officially pardoned. Controversial White House adviser Sebastian Gorka? Out of a white House job. All three headlines popped after 6 p.m. Friday as TV news broadcasts and websites turned their attention to Texas, where Hurricane Harvey was preparing to make landfall as a Category 4 hurricane -- the most powerful to hit the US since 2004.
3 headlines the White House hopes you'll miss as Hurricane Harvey hits By Jeremy Diamond, CNN Updated 1:29 AM ET, Sat August 26, 2017 http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/white-house-three-headlines-during-hurricane-friday/index.html Washington (CNN)As the strongest hurricane to make landfall in the US in more than a decade took aim at Texas, President Donald Trump's White House engaged in an age-old Washington tradition: the Friday news dump. Transgender individuals? Banned from joining the military. Convicted Sheriff Joe Arpaio? Officially pardoned. Controversial White House adviser Sebastian Gorka? Out of a white House job. All three headlines popped after 6 p.m. Friday as TV news broadcasts and websites turned their attention to Texas, where Hurricane Harvey was preparing to make landfall as a Category 4 hurricane -- the most powerful to hit the US since 2004.
Trump to Texas, as Hurricane Harvey bears down: ‘Good luck to everybody’ President Donald Trump wishes Texans "good luck" as the potentially devastating Hurricane Harvey approaches the state. It is expected to bring heavy rainfall and a "life-threatening storm surge" to areas along the Gulf Coast. Trump earlier told Texans to listen to evacuation orders and recommendations from state and local officials. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-trump-tells-texans-good-luck.html He is going to go there to view the devastation and hand out bootstraps to all the victims.
Trump to Texas, as Hurricane Harvey bears down: ‘Good luck to everybody’ President Donald Trump wishes Texans "good luck" as the potentially devastating Hurricane Harvey approaches the state. It is expected to bring heavy rainfall and a "life-threatening storm surge" to areas along the Gulf Coast. Trump earlier told Texans to listen to evacuation orders and recommendations from state and local officials. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-trump-tells-texans-good-luck.html He is going to go there to view the devastation and hand out bootstraps to all the victims.This something to complain about for you? Trump said "good luck" to Texans....... Get a fucking life.
This something to complain about for you? Trump said "good luck" to Texans....... Get a fucking life.
You are so f'n original, I'm crushed. I'll have to remember to get out of my room soon as I get back to Colorado from my multi-state road trip - yeah and my 92 year old mom sends you her best. ;-) http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/08/2017-eclipse-viewing-from-pink.html Oh and if you're ever in Kit Carson, Colorado - check out their history museum, solid 5 stars for their wonderful genuine original condition and fully accessible train caboose they have, and their collection of old tools is very impressive, some I'll bet you've never seen. Interesting as heck, well at least if your a workingman kinda guy, and tools fascinate you like they do me. Oh, back to Trump, your gold plated man, the habitual liar and narcissist. Me thinks, perhaps you're the one that ought to get out a little and get to know the world out here and to become acquainted with the difference between a con-artist and a person of substance (no I didn't say gold or blood money, I said substance!).
4 Ways President Trump’s Budget Takes Aim at FEMA and Disaster Preparedness RACHEL CLEETUS, LEAD ECONOMIST AND CLIMATE POLICY MANAGER | MAY 25, 2017 http://blog.ucsusa.org/rachel-cleetus/4-ways-president-trumps-budget-takes-aim-at-fema-and-disaster-preparedness In a recent post I explained how cuts to FEMA’s budget would make disasters more costly and harmful. The Trump administration’s full budget proposal, released earlier this week, details its plans for cuts to the agency’s funding. The damaging cuts proposed make clear that the administration is willing to put Americans at risk by shortchanging investments in disaster preparedness. Ultimately, this approach could also cost taxpayers more in the aftermath of a disaster. Here are four ways the Trump budget hurts disaster preparedness: 1. Steep cuts to the Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grant Program 2. Zeroing out the flood hazard mapping and risk analysis program 3. Inadequate attention to National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) reform 4. Harmful cuts to the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD) disaster relief budget
Trump’s Leader for FEMA Wins Praise, but Proposed Budget Cuts Don’t By RON NIXON - JULY 21, 2017 WASHINGTON — When forecasters from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced the start of hurricane season in June, more than a few state and local officials were worried by predictions of as many as five major hurricanes. But the primary concern, officials said, was not just the storms. It was the lack of a leader at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which is responsible for coordinating the government’s relief efforts after natural disasters. Those fears were eased a few weeks later when President Trump’s choice to head FEMA, Brock Long, the former Alabama Emergency Management Agency director, was confirmed by the Senate, 95 to 4. While Mr. Trump has been criticized for being slow to fill top posts throughout his administration and the experience of several of his choices has been questioned, the selection of Mr. Long, state disaster relief officials say, inspires confidence. ... Even with Mr. Long leading the agency, FEMA still faces issues that are not related to its leadership. His skill will soon be tested. The Trump administration has proposed cutting a number of programs and grants at the agency that many cities and states say will leave them unprepared to deal with disasters. And despite Mr. Long’s extensive experience as a state emergency manager, the federal agency has yet to face a major disaster under his leadership. ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-news-donald-trump-faces-major-challenge-at-home.html Guess we'll be finding out soon enough how the Hurricane Harvey's aftermath is handled. I'll admit I do possess a nature bias for liars and con-artists so here's a fair and balanced review of our Tweeter in Chief, http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-trump-tweets-hurricane-harvey-response-htmlstory.html

Actually guess I should have written I have a bias against con-artists and liars - they piss me off to no end.
What I don’t understand is how a person of intelligence and integrity can support such a man as Trump.
I can understand Christian Evangelicals loving the guy, because at heart they are nothing but opportunistic liars anyways,
possessing fathomless egos that make them blind and disinterested in all but their own tiny mental landscape,
but you Beltane, what’s your excuse ??? :long:

Trump to Texas, as Hurricane Harvey bears down: ‘Good luck to everybody’ President Donald Trump wishes Texans "good luck" as the potentially devastating Hurricane Harvey approaches the state. It is expected to bring heavy rainfall and a "life-threatening storm surge" to areas along the Gulf Coast. Trump earlier told Texans to listen to evacuation orders and recommendations from state and local officials. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-trump-tells-texans-good-luck.html He is going to go there to view the devastation and hand out bootstraps to all the victims.This something to complain about for you? Trump said "good luck" to Texans....... Get a fucking life. No thanks, that's what you apparently have and I don't want it. The life I have is infinitely better. If you had any sense you'd understand what an insult it is to wish people facing death, destruction and devastation, "Good Luck." Only a Trump supporter could be that tin-eared.
Actually guess I should have written I have a bias against con-artists and liars - they piss me off to no end. What I don't understand is how a person of intelligence and integrity can support such a man as Trump. No person of intelligence and integrity supports Trump. I can understand Christian Evangelicals loving the guy, because at heart they are nothing but opportunistic liars anyways, possessing fathomless egos that make them blind and disinterested in all but their own tiny mental landscape, but you Beltane, what's your excuse ??? :long:
This something to complain about for you? Trump said "good luck" to Texans....... Get a fucking life.
You are so f'n original, I'm crushed. I'll have to remember to get out of my room soon as I get back to Colorado from my multi-state road trip - yeah and my 92 year old mom sends you her best. ;-) http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/08/2017-eclipse-viewing-from-pink.html Oh and if you're ever in Kit Carson, Colorado - check out their history museum, solid 5 stars for their wonderful genuine original condition and fully accessible train caboose they have, and their collection of old tools is very impressive, some I'll bet you've never seen. Interesting as heck, well at least if your a workingman kinda guy, and tools fascinate you like they do me. Oh, back to Trump, your gold plated man, the habitual liar and narcissist. Me thinks, perhaps you're the one that ought to get out a little and get to know the world out here and to become acquainted with the difference between a con-artist and a person of substance (no I didn't say gold or blood money, I said substance!).
4 Ways President Trump’s Budget Takes Aim at FEMA and Disaster Preparedness RACHEL CLEETUS, LEAD ECONOMIST AND CLIMATE POLICY MANAGER | MAY 25, 2017 http://blog.ucsusa.org/rachel-cleetus/4-ways-president-trumps-budget-takes-aim-at-fema-and-disaster-preparedness In a recent post I explained how cuts to FEMA’s budget would make disasters more costly and harmful. The Trump administration’s full budget proposal, released earlier this week, details its plans for cuts to the agency’s funding. The damaging cuts proposed make clear that the administration is willing to put Americans at risk by shortchanging investments in disaster preparedness. Ultimately, this approach could also cost taxpayers more in the aftermath of a disaster. Here are four ways the Trump budget hurts disaster preparedness: 1. Steep cuts to the Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grant Program 2. Zeroing out the flood hazard mapping and risk analysis program 3. Inadequate attention to National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) reform 4. Harmful cuts to the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD) disaster relief budget
Trump’s Leader for FEMA Wins Praise, but Proposed Budget Cuts Don’t By RON NIXON - JULY 21, 2017 WASHINGTON — When forecasters from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced the start of hurricane season in June, more than a few state and local officials were worried by predictions of as many as five major hurricanes. But the primary concern, officials said, was not just the storms. It was the lack of a leader at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which is responsible for coordinating the government’s relief efforts after natural disasters. Those fears were eased a few weeks later when President Trump’s choice to head FEMA, Brock Long, the former Alabama Emergency Management Agency director, was confirmed by the Senate, 95 to 4. While Mr. Trump has been criticized for being slow to fill top posts throughout his administration and the experience of several of his choices has been questioned, the selection of Mr. Long, state disaster relief officials say, inspires confidence. ... Even with Mr. Long leading the agency, FEMA still faces issues that are not related to its leadership. His skill will soon be tested. The Trump administration has proposed cutting a number of programs and grants at the agency that many cities and states say will leave them unprepared to deal with disasters. And despite Mr. Long’s extensive experience as a state emergency manager, the federal agency has yet to face a major disaster under his leadership. ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-news-donald-trump-faces-major-challenge-at-home.html Guess we'll be finding out soon enough how the Hurricane Harvey's aftermath is handled. I'll admit I do possess a nature bias for liars and con-artists so here's a fair and balanced review of our Tweeter in Chief, http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-trump-tweets-hurricane-harvey-response-htmlstory.htmlWhat's the problem? The proposed budget cuts haven't happened and the new FEMA head doesn't sound bad.
Trump to Texas, as Hurricane Harvey bears down: ‘Good luck to everybody’ President Donald Trump wishes Texans "good luck" as the potentially devastating Hurricane Harvey approaches the state. It is expected to bring heavy rainfall and a "life-threatening storm surge" to areas along the Gulf Coast. Trump earlier told Texans to listen to evacuation orders and recommendations from state and local officials. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-trump-tells-texans-good-luck.html He is going to go there to view the devastation and hand out bootstraps to all the victims.This something to complain about for you? Trump said "good luck" to Texans....... Get a fucking life. No thanks, that's what you apparently have and I don't want it. The life I have is infinitely better. If you had any sense you'd understand what an insult it is to wish people facing death, destruction and devastation, "Good Luck." Only a Trump supporter could be that tin-eared. Gave you two huge thumbs up for that, so very well said!
What's the problem? The proposed budget cuts haven't happened and the new FEMA head doesn't sound bad.
That's funny others have forced him to stall the cuts - and you are wanting me to give Trump credit for not executing his promised budget cuts yet. Fascinating how that Trumpteer's logic works. Now I'm curious how much of our military military will be diverted to something important like preparing our coastal cities for these disasters that will keep right on pouring in*, thanks to decades of neglecting what we were doing to our one an only home. * rather than creating more enemies for us.
Only after clearing it with Putin, why even pretend trump is the US president. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19539/ Everything that trump does is a sham because he's a sham and so was the "election" that put him in office. I'm pretty sure that a successful Russian intelligence operation to co-op the executive branch of the US government is not a success for anyone but the Putin government. Which you are more than likely a part of...
Get a fucking life.
That's a lady you're talking to buddy, get some help. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201502/12-ways-spot-misogynist
The misogynists. You may have heard of them. But what you may not realize is that they can be anywhere around you. They are notoriously hard to spot. They do not come with a label attached, and they may even come across as pro-woman. In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women. Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter. Once planted, this seed will germinate and begin to grow, the tiny root working its way into the fear processing and memory areas of the brain as its tiny stem works its way into frontal areas of the brain, affecting emotion and rational decision-making. The first signs of misogyny are barely noticeable, but with additional exposure to neglect, abuse, or lack of treatment, this behavioral seeding will grow larger and more prominent. But even when the misogyny reaches maturity and the tendency toward acting with hatred toward women can no longer be controlled, the misogynist and the women around him will often fail to notice the condition until it’s too late.
Only after clearing it with Putin, why even pretend trump is the US president. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19539/ Everything that trump does is a sham because he's a sham and so was the "election" that put him in office. I'm pretty sure that a successful Russian intelligence operation to co-op the executive branch of the US government is not a success for anyone but the Putin government. Which you are more than likely a part of...Normally I have sympathy for the mentally ill but your paranoia is beyond retarded. You must like being laughed at as you stumble around looking for something that doesn't exist.
Get a fucking life.
That's a lady you're talking to buddy, get some help. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201502/12-ways-spot-misogynist
The misogynists. You may have heard of them. But what you may not realize is that they can be anywhere around you. They are notoriously hard to spot. They do not come with a label attached, and they may even come across as pro-woman. In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women. Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter. Once planted, this seed will germinate and begin to grow, the tiny root working its way into the fear processing and memory areas of the brain as its tiny stem works its way into frontal areas of the brain, affecting emotion and rational decision-making. The first signs of misogyny are barely noticeable, but with additional exposure to neglect, abuse, or lack of treatment, this behavioral seeding will grow larger and more prominent. But even when the misogyny reaches maturity and the tendency toward acting with hatred toward women can no longer be controlled, the misogynist and the women around him will often fail to notice the condition until it’s too late.
Lois doesn't need white-knighting from someone like you, she's miserable enough already.
What's the problem? The proposed budget cuts haven't happened and the new FEMA head doesn't sound bad.
That's funny others have forced him to stall the cuts - and you are wanting me to give Trump credit for not executing his promised budget cuts yet. Fascinating how that Trumpteer's logic works. :lol: Congress has to vote on any budget cuts, and they haven't yet.

"Alt-"right, what a load of complete BS, it’s the same hate based psychopathic ideology that gave us the nazi and the Holocaust.
They are such complete losers, they really hate themselves but they’re such cowards that the only way they have to deal with this deep self loathing is to put it off on others. Whether it’s minorities, women, LGBT, people who actually feel empathy, etc…
Couple of prime examples.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
An anonymous “Jane Doe" filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing. If the Bill Cosby case has taught us anything, it is to not disregard rape cases against famous men. Serious journalists have publicly apologized for turning a blind eye to the Cosby accusers for over a decade, notwithstanding the large number of women who had come forward with credible claims. And now history is repeating itself.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/
Alexander Litvinenko publicly accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being a pedophile just four months before he was poisoned in 2006, an inquiry into the ex-KGB spy’s death has found. When the future Russian president was a student, he was filmed abusing children in an apartment where another top politician had a threesome with prostitutes, Litvinenko claimed in an article on the Chechenpress website in July 2006, four months before he was murdered, The Daily Mail reported.
When you look at what some of the most prominent of these psychopaths do when they are actually confronted with how empty their pathetic hate based lives are like Hitler, Himmler and Goering who all eventually killed themselves, it makes you wish they'd gotten to that point much sooner in their meaningless lives.
That's funny others have forced him to stall the cuts - and you are wanting me to give Trump credit for not executing his promised budget cuts yet. Fascinating how that Trumpteer's logic works. :lol: Congress has to vote on any budget cuts, and they haven't yet. Meanwhile Trump is selling the baseball caps he wears (@ $40.00) while inspecting the National disaster. It's nice to be able to make a profit on other people's misery. But of course he has done this all his life. This is beginning to sound like a real life horror story. I'm sure Trump is well pleased with his TV and Twitter ratings. If I was religious, I'd quote the bible that the devil comes in many disguises.
That's funny others have forced him to stall the cuts - and you are wanting me to give Trump credit for not executing his promised budget cuts yet. Fascinating how that Trumpteer's logic works. :lol: Congress has to vote on any budget cuts, and they haven't yet. Meanwhile Trump is selling the baseball caps he wears (@ $40.00) while inspecting the National disaster. It's nice to be able to make a profit on other people's misery. But of course he has done this all his life. This is beginning to sound like a real life horror story. I'm sure Trump is well pleased with his TV and Twitter ratings. If I was religious, I'd quote the bible that the devil comes in many disguises. He not even disguised he just doesn't give a shit about laws, morals, ethics, you name it. He still calls Clinton "Crooked" Hillary, but as we've seen with his deep connections to the Putin government and his ongoing conflicts of interest while president he's the most corrupt president the US has ever had. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/08/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/
On August 5, the Trump Organization announced a new venture via Twitter: the Trump Estates Park Residences, “a collection of luxury villas with exclusive access to" the Trump International Golf Course in Dubai. The Trump-branded (though not Trump-owned) development is part of the company’s ongoing partnership with the Dubai-based real-estate firm Damac, which has previously made news due to its president Hussain Sajwani’s relationship to the Trump family. Individual units are expected to sell for 2.6 million Emirati dirhams, or roughly $800,000. As with all of the properties with which the Trump Organization is involved, whether as owner or as licensor, the Trump Estates Park Residences creates a number of conflicts of interest. Whether the Trump Organization receives a portion of the property’s revenues or a flat annual fee in exchange for use of the Trump name (and in this case, that detail isn’t known), the company will be profiting from the villas—which means anyone looking to influence the president can try to do so by purchasing one of them. The project also further entangles the Trump Organization, and by extension Trump himself, with a foreign government, creating the possibility that unscrupulous officials could attempt to gain some degree of leverage with the president by, say, issuing the property environmental violations or, alternately, turning a blind eye to irregularities in sales proceedings, in the hopes of receiving political favors. And the Trump Estates Park Residences certainly seem to go against the president’s pledge that his company would pursue “no new foreign deals" while he is in office, though the Trump Organization has justified similar projects by arguing that they represented merely the fruition of existing deals.
President Donald Trump still has not taken the necessary steps to distance himself from his businesses while in office. In accordance with a plan that he and one of his lawyers, Sheri Dillon, laid out at a press conference on January 11, Trump has filed paperwork to remove himself from the day-to-day operation of his eponymous organization. However, numerous ethics experts have voiced strenuous objections to the plan, which they say does very little to resolve the issue: As long as Trump continues to profit from his business empire—which he does whether or not he is nominally in charge—they say, the possibility that outside actors will attempt to affect his policies by plumping up his pocketbook will remain very much in play.
He's turned the White House into Trump Inc., and nazis march in the streets to celebrate... when they're not driving into crowds of people to kill or shut up those who actually want to take America back from this fraud.
That's funny others have forced him to stall the cuts - and you are wanting me to give Trump credit for not executing his promised budget cuts yet. Fascinating how that Trumpiteer's logic works. :lol: Congress has to vote on any budget cuts, and they haven't yet. Meanwhile Trump is selling the baseball caps he wears (@ $40.00) while inspecting the National disaster. It's nice to be able to make a profit on other people's misery. But of course he has done this all his life. This is beginning to sound like a real life horror story. I'm sure Trump is well pleased with his TV and Twitter ratings. If I was religious, I'd quote the bible that the devil comes in many disguises.
“What a crowd, what a turnout!" Trump visited Texas and forgot to mention Hurricane Harvey’s victims https://qz.com/1065191/hurricane-harvey-trump-did-a-mini-campaign-rally-in-houston-and-failed-to-express-sympathy-for-flood-victims/ WRITTEN BY Max de Haldevang 8/29/17 Presidential events are often reported on by one journalist picked from among the White House correspondents, whose “pool report" is then shared among the rest of the press corps. Normally, language in pool reports is brisk, factual, and dispassionate. For this one the pool reporter happened to be from a Texas paper, the Dallas Morning News, and what they heard was apparently enough to prompt a remarkable shift from normal pool custom. After the briefing, Trump did an impromptu rally type speech in front of a few hundred Trump supporters who somehow managed to know exactly where the president was doing the briefing. He stood on a raised platform of some type. Couldn’t tell if it was a step ladder or not. But he was not on a truck. Spoke into a microphone. “I love you, you are special, we’re here to take care of you. It’s going well." “What a crowd, what a turnout." Reporters heard no mention of the dead, dying or displaced Texans and no expression of sympathy for them. The message was services are coming and Texans will be OK. “Texas can handle anything," POTUS said. “We are going to get you back and operating immediately," (Trump) told the crowd (well that settles it, no wonder Beltane is such a fan) (this contradicts the “Long haul" Sen. John Cornyn has publicly discussed and the caveat from FEMA administrator long moments earlier that it’s going to be a slow process).
also
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/even-in-visiting-hurricane-ravaged-texas-trump-keeps-the-focus-on-himself/2017/08/29/3037a4a6-8cc3-11e7-84c0-02cc069f2c37_story.html
lkjh

Dedication to the task at hand - Trump’s celebrity status. Obsessed narcissists don’t change - why would anyone trust such an intellectual (and humanitarian) midget?
Beltane can you explain?