Tornado Conspiracy: We knew it would happen

Yes, Obama has his armies stand south (in this case north) of the storm and drive it through all the populated areas by every man taking a deep breath and blowing hard in the same coordinated direction. They are getting pretty good at it. Exercise makes perfect.
:lol: :lol: have the politicians do it, they have a lot more Hot Air. :coolsmirk: =================================================== Since we don't have Thumbs Up button, I'll just repeat it:
I get a kick out of people who claim the government is so inept they can't do anything right but then turn around and claim that same government can run intricate and powerful conspiracies even to the point of creating destructive weather patterns. I wish conspiracy theorists would answer this question: Is the government so overwhelmingly brilliant that it can pull off enormously complicated, secret conspiracies and at the same time so inept that it can't govern, even when it's in their best interests to govern competently? It's either brilliant or inept. You can't have it both ways.