Climate change explained

Who knew that Rush Limbaugh—in addition to his many “talents"—possesses a deep knowledge and understanding of climatology and meteorology?
While Limbaugh’s biography reveals no apparent training in such matters, that small detail did not prevent Rush from declaring the severe cold snap—produced by the distortion of the polar vortex and currently affecting much of the United States—to be nothing more than a hoax, proclaiming
“We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex."
Limbaugh continued his rant by noting that liberals are “in the middle of a hoax, they’re perpetrating a hoax, but they’re relying on their total dominance of the media to lie to you each and every day about climate change and global warming. So they created the polar vortex, and the polar vortex, something’s happened, and that cold air which normally stays is in the North Pole, something’s happening, something deeply mysterious and perhaps tragic is happening."

As I was driving a few days ago, I clicked on the local liberal radio station and found that it had been sold to another company and Rush was ranting. I listened to what you quoted above, Lois, for a few minutes. I do have to admire one skill Limbaugh has; he can pack more lies, misinformation and just plain crap into a paragraph than anyone else I’ve heard including Hitler or McCarthy.
Occam

As I was driving a few days ago, I clicked on the local liberal radio station and found that it had been sold to another company and Rush was ranting. I listened to what you quoted above, Lois, for a few minutes. I do have to admire one skill Limbaugh has; he can pack more lies, misinformation and just plain crap into a paragraph than anyone else I've heard including Hitler or McCarthy. Occam
The difference is, Hitler believed in his own underlying agenda. I don't think The Limp does. He's just a sack of shit who will say whatever he needs to keep the "funding" coming in.

Limbaugh is just a clown out to entertain. Because that’s how persuasion goes: engage and entertain. And while I’m in no way in agreement with the nonesense he spews, I do find his rants entertaining. It’s so exaggerated that it’s difficult to take seriously.

Limbaugh is just a clown out to entertain. Because that's how persuasion goes: engage and entertain. And while I'm in no way in agreement with the nonesense he spews, I do find his rants entertaining. It's so exaggerated that it's difficult to take seriously.
You're more tolerant than I am. I can't listen for more than a few seconds (which I only do inadvertently), certainly not long enough to be "entertained." Lois

Found something to agree on here…Yay He’s a paid bloviator like so many of the media personalities today and the past.

Rush is now attacking the food stamp program claiming that SNAP causes obesity and the Democratic party is behind it. Notice that his usual tag line is “there’s a story that …blah, blah, blah, and that’s why the Democrats are trying to destroy this country, wave the flag and spout patriotic slogans”. The sad thing is that his listeners gobble this vitriol up as truth when it’s 90% fabrification designed to increase ratings. Rush just smiles and collects his millions.

Cap’t Jack

Quoting Thevillageatheist:

Rush is now attacking the food stamp program claiming that SNAP causes obesity. . .
Gee, I didn’t know Rush was on food stamps. :lol:
Occam

Rush isn’t on food stamps Occam, but I’m sure he’s “on” something else!
Cap’t Jack

I was referring to his obesity.
Occam

And I was referring to his drug use, but the obesity reference was ironic, the pudgy little loud mouth. :lol:
Cap’t Jack