Looks like they found the smoking gun

OK so what are the odds that this will change any unidiretional-skeptical minds ?

Scientists Witness Carbon Dioxide Trapping Heat In Air In Real-Time Field Measurements By SETH BORENSTEIN Posted: 02/25/2015 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/25/scientists-witness-carbon_n_6753230.html WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Scientists have witnessed carbon dioxide trapping heat in the atmosphere above the United States, chronicling human-made climate change in action, live in the wild. A new study in the journal Nature demonstrates in real-time field measurements what scientists already knew from basic physics, lab tests, numerous simulations, temperature records and dozens of other climatic indicators. They say it confirms the science of climate change and the amount of heat-trapping previously blamed on carbon dioxide. Researchers saw "the fingerprint of carbon dioxide" trapping heat, said study author Daniel Feldman of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California. He said no one before had quite looked in the atmosphere for this type of specific proof of climate change. ...
OK so what are the odds that this will change any unidiretional-skeptical minds ?
chronicling human-made climate change in action, live in the wild. A new study in the journal Nature demonstrates in real-time field measurements what scientists already knew from basic physics, lab tests, numerous simulations, temperature records and dozens of other climatic indicators. They say it confirms the science of climate change and the amount of heat-trapping previously blamed on carbon dioxide. He said no one before had quite looked in the atmosphere for this type of specific proof of climate change. ...
I know Seth is a great writer but I gotta take issue with this one. "Climate Change" ? ? ? Hell NO ! This piece of evidence is all about the GLOBAL WARMING We can finally say it: Global Warming, get it. Climate Change are the cascading consequences flowing from that, but global warming is what it is!
Piss poor actually. Most Americans have a "head in the sand" approach to climate change anyway and they don't want their lives disrupted with possible solutions. So, they'll just carry on trusting to their elected leaders to deny or solve the problem for em. You know, leaders like wingnut James Inhofe, chairman of the Senate committee on environment who recently chucked a snowball on the Senate floor proving once and for all that global warming was a left wing hoax. Ok Oklahomans, I get that you don't mind experiencing another dustbowl that displaced your ancestors but don't drag the rest of us down with you. Keep your man home! Cap't Jack

Wonder how long it will take Climate Depot to publish their denialist nonsense. Iā€™m getting weary of my family and even some friends swallowing the denials uncritically but refusing to even consider scientific evidence. We are screwed, and as long as people willingly ignore reality there is not a damn thing we can do about it.