Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

Okay star, you didn’t use the words first, but you did defend them vehemently. Funny thing is, you just went on a tirade about how “anti” you are, proving Lois’ point. You are definitely not worth my time.

Okay star, you didn't use the words first, but you did defend them vehemently. Funny thing is, you just went on a tirade about how "anti" you are, proving Lois' point. You are definitely not worth my time.
Same here. His comments about the Black Lives Matter movement proves Lois right. Stardusty is a bigot. Edit: corrected two typos.
DarronS - 23 August 2016 07:26 AM That’s why there is a Black Lives Matter Movement
Black Lives Matter is a lesbian, anti-family, anti-law enforcement, victimology, self destructive, socially corrosive, radical hate group.
Too bad you'll never get to walk a mile in their shoes. You might not be so flippantly stupid about why Black Lives Matter started to begin with.
11 Major Misconceptions About the Black Lives Matter Movement http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/
Lausten - Okay star, you didn’t use the words first, but you did defend them vehemently. Funny thing is, you just went on a tirade about how “anti" you are, proving Lois’ point. You are definitely not worth my time.
My words prove I am anti certain ideologies, for example black victimology and white liberal guilt self flagellation. My views are the antitheses of the inability of LoisL and you to understand that white is not an ideology so I can be pro white at the same time I am pro black because white and black are not mutually exclusive ideologies. Any time you and LoisL spend reading for comprehension and understanding the differences between race and ideology would be time well spent for you both.
Any time you and LoisL spend reading for comprehension and understanding the differences between race and ideology would be time well spent for you both.
This is quite ironic coming from the man who said, "Black Lives Matter is a lesbian, anti-family, anti-law enforcement, victimology, self destructive, socially corrosive, radical hate group." Your ideology is on public display, Stardusty, and it ain't pretty.
DarronS - Same here. His comments bout the Black Lives Matter movement proves Lois right. Stardust is a bigot.
You have failed to point out anything factually untrue about my characterization of the Black Lives Matter organization. Their are huge numbers of black people who realize that BLM is bullshit. Here is just one, oh, but these black men, saying the same things I am saying, are anti black bigots, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8

You’re not worth my time ether, Stardusty. I have furniture to build. Goodbye.

DarronS - Same here. His comments bout the Black Lives Matter movement proves Lois right. Stardust is a bigot.
You have failed to point out anything factually untrue about my characterization of the Black Lives Matter organization. Their are huge numbers of black people who realize that BLM is bullshit. Here is just one, oh, but these black men, saying the same things I am saying, are anti black bigots, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8
Classic bigot defense. Find one person who agrees with you who has a characteristic of the group you are denigrating. Next you will say something about your personal experience. Possibly quote some statistic and say it is proof that the group has these characteristics you are claiming. Maybe you even have a "black friend". Continuing with the whole "anti" and "pro" word game you've playing all along. Why did you include "lesbian" in there? Using your method, I'm pretty sure I can find one non-lesbian member of BLM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/09/you-really-can-get-pulled-over-for-driving-while-black-federal-statistics-show/
Bureau of Justice Statistics
Home | Bureau of Justice Statistics

The Obama stimulus package was to save 2.3 million jobs. The Taxpayers invested $787B. It didn’t work. Obama spent $224B in extended unemployment benefits. Cut peoples taxes by $224B.
The Mike Yohe anomaly is that you know a few things, but then you seem to not understand much of anything. You jump very quickly from, "$X budgeted for Y program" to "it didn't work". I guess you missed the part where it isn't done yet. Or maybe the part where there is no consensus on whether or not it worked. Oh, that's right, you just pick the guys who agree with you, then say, "experts say" or "it's all over the news". No doubt, it was an unprecedented Keynesian move. Have you looked at the stock market and unemployment figures for 2008 vs 2016? As for me paying for it. I won't. The US government is not a household. The job of government is to grow the economy. They predict our ability to generate future revenue and make the proper investments. If we don't do that, the theory is, we'll fall behind the rest of the world. I don't know if it's right or not, but it's a high stakes game, and I think we have some pretty good people playing it at the moment. Mike is also ignoring that reality that the national debt is lower now than when Obama took office. Another Mike Yohe anomaly. https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm Date Dollar Amount 9/30/2015 18,150,617,666,484.30 9/30/2014 17,824,071,380,733.80 9/30/2013 16,738,183,526,697.30 9/30/2012 16,066,241,407,385.80 9/30/2011 14,790,340,328,557.10 9/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.70 9/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.70 9/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.40 9/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48 9/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23 9/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50 9/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32 9/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62 9/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16 9/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06 9/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86 You got that one right Mike. Unfortunately, I meant to type deficit, not debt. My bad. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html
Stardusty Psyche - 25 August 2016 06:37 AM Any time you and LoisL spend reading for comprehension and understanding the differences between race and ideology would be time well spent for you both. DarronS - This is quite ironic coming from the man who said, “Black Lives Matter is a lesbian, anti-family, anti-law enforcement, victimology, self destructive, socially corrosive, radical hate group." Your ideology is on public display, Stardusty, and it ain’t pretty.
Not ironic at all. Black is not an ideology. Black Lives Matter is a lesbian, anti family, anti law enforcement, victimology, radical hate group ideology. That is why I, and a whole lot of black people, strongly oppose BLM while being simultaneously pro black. Yet, you consider I, and all the black people so strongly opposed to the hate group called BLM a lot of bigots. Apparently black people who oppose BLM are bigots against black people in your bizarre rabbit hole.
Lausten - Why did you include “lesbian" in there? Using your method, I’m pretty sure I can find one non-lesbian member of BLM.
The group was founded by lesbians dedicated, among other things, to destroying the black 2 parent heterosexual family. That is to say they are opposed to mother/father/children family as a core social structure. Their goal is a communal child rearing environment where men are little more than occasional sperm donors. The central destructive force plaguing black American culture today is the virtual elimination of the stable mother/father/children family. The lesbian foundations of BLM is a central factor in their anti family sicko vision for child rearing. Hate mongering against law enforcement then feeds into their victimology narrative.

Oh, I forgot one adjective, Black Lives Matter are hoodrats.

Lausten - Why did you include “lesbian" in there? Using your method, I’m pretty sure I can find one non-lesbian member of BLM.
The group was founded by lesbians dedicated, among other things, to destroying the black 2 parent heterosexual family. That is to say they are opposed to mother/father/children family as a core social structure. Their goal is a communal child rearing environment where men are little more than occasional sperm donors. The central destructive force plaguing black American culture today is the virtual elimination of the stable mother/father/children family. The lesbian foundations of BLM is a central factor in their anti family sicko vision for child rearing. Hate mongering against law enforcement then feeds into their victimology narrative.
Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't heard that. Now I understand that you are insane.

Oh and now dusty is claiming to be black. Why do I find that a hard pill to swallow.?
Oh yeah f.y.i.

11 Major Misconceptions About the Black Lives Matter Movement http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

I think perhaps Black Live Matters should get it’s own thread.
Allow me to steer this one back on point.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-embraces-the-alt-right-cd91cc889154#.t203utsgg ... But until now, Trump has danced around openly embracing the white nationalist alt-right: He’ll retweet their adulation of him and borrow their talking points, but when asked, say the absolute minimum to defuse the controversy. To the white nationalists, Trump’s words are taken as a tacit signal of approval, but it’s one that still leaves Trump some wiggle room to claim ignorance in front of more mainstream audiences. On Wednesday, Trump named Steven K. Bannon, the executive chairman of the conservative website Breitbart News (known for their drooling Trump coverage), as his new campaign CEO. In doing so, Trump signaled that he’s ready to formally embrace the alt-right and their white nationalist views. “Under Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart openly embraced the white supremacist Alt-Right," former Breitbart Editor-at-large and currently editor-in-chief of the Daily Wire Ben Shapiro wrote. Shapiro resigned from Breitbart after the site’s leadership ordered its reporters to stop defending former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, who was allegedly assaulted by Trump’s then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. Under Brannon, Shapiro writes, “Breitbart has become the alt-right go-to website, with Yiannopoulos pushing white ethno-nationalism as a legitimate response to political correctness, and the comment section turning into a cesspool for white supremacist mememakers. ..."
Previously: Trump's Non-Apology Is Being Spun As His Latest Presidential Pivot What You Need To Know About The Trump Campaign’s New Chief Executive And His Bigoted Website Disgraced Ex-Fox Head Roger Ailes Will Reportedly Advise Donald Trump Trump Campaign And Supporters Blasted For Pushing Conspiracies About Clinton’s Health

I haven’t listened to full speeches from Trump lately, but I can’t figure out how what he has been saying is considered “softening” his comments on people outside his base demographic. It’s been called “reaching out”, but since when is “what do you have to lose” called “reaching out”? It’s some kind of Pascal’s wager from a street preacher, or worse an offer from a drug dealer to a kid who doesn’t think they have a future.

Stardusty Psyche - 25 August 2016 10:07 PM Lausten - Why did you include “lesbian" in there? Using your method, I’m pretty sure I can find one non-lesbian member of BLM. The group was founded by lesbians dedicated, among other things, to destroying the black 2 parent heterosexual family. That is to say they are opposed to mother/father/children family as a core social structure. Their goal is a communal child rearing environment where men are little more than occasional sperm donors. The central destructive force plaguing black American culture today is the virtual elimination of the stable mother/father/children family. The lesbian foundations of BLM is a central factor in their anti family sicko vision for child rearing. Hate mongering against law enforcement then feeds into their victimology narrative.
Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn’t heard that. Now I understand that you are insane.
Vapid response devoid of rational argumentation noted.
citizenschallenge.pm Oh and now dusty is claiming to be black. Why do I find that a hard pill to swallow.?
Even you have a hard time swallowing your own strawman. Your words, not mine. Confusion or just plain lie on your part?
Oh yeah f.y.i. 11 Major Misconceptions About the Black Lives Matter Movement http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/
That's a joke, right? Do you believe the PR horsepucky from the Republicans or the tobacco industry? Read the whole content of their site, what is included, what is excluded. Study the tactics and words of their public actions. Then you will see every word I say about the sick hate group BLM is true. Here are a few real black people who are sick of the stupid victimology cult BLM feed off of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_zqxeoKF8
Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn’t heard that. Now I understand that you are insane.
Vapid response devoid of rational argumentation noted.
You're absolutely right. That particular line is exactly what you say. I make no apology for it. Everything else I've said still stands on its own.