This is catastrophic

I think it was Putin. He blows up the oil line, blames the Ukrainians and raises the price of oil. This ploy has been used by many agressors. Create an incident, blame the target and invade to “correct a wrong”.

Hitler invaded Austria under that manufactured crisis and that was basically the beginning of WWII.

This is exactly what happened to Ukraine when Russia blamed Ukraine for killing Russian nationals living in Ukraine.

One big reason why Russian frogmen are very unlikely.

Putin is a long way from being cornered.

I doubt you could find a world leader that would trade places with him. :melting_face:

100 meters could be done with regulat scuba gear, but it’s not a casual dive. The more technical the challenge, the more likely it had government backing, so, I don’t get your logic.

Sorry Lausten, 100 meters, ~300 feels seemed way deep so I googled it.
My suspicion was vindicated,

Deep diving begins at around 18 meters (roughly 60 feet), but the lower limit isn’t as easy to determine. Various factors, such as the diver’s level of expertise and air supply can alter how deep they can go.

The deepest estimated depth recreational divers can reach according to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is around 130 feet but their time to explore is very limited as the water pressure and the intake of compressed air becomes a threat to the diver’s health.

Generally, divers will have around 10 minutes to explore (How Long Do Scuba Diving Oxygen Tanks Last?) before they need to begin their ascent. The ascent has to be slow and includes stops after deep diving to prevent decompression sickness. …

You don’t need PEOPLE to go that deep.
Just a drone.

1 Like

Probably not but he’s used to it.

1 Like