The new Republican Party violence and dehumanizing fellow Americans IS THEIR POINT!

Red herrings. Mass shootings and racism against blacks are not what the ad is about.

Greitens is pretend-threatening republicans who are too moderate.

That you don’t see the connection is the problem.

1 Like

Nonsense - The mean spiritedness of your type takes all.

I don’t have the time . . .

A WOMANS LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A FETUS - which is a life, a human potentiality - but it is NOT A PERSON, until it manages to take its first breaths of are!!!

Save the fetus fuk the mother, this Republican war against Americans, has a certain c
your type finds it okay to pass out weapons of mass destruction and horrors no human should see - to kids, to idiot that are fundamentally socieopaths and that’s your
GOD GIVEN DEMAND

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Let’s just hope this is the overreach that finally reaches the sleeping masses and wake up engage or the guys will take away every humanitarian right .

1 Like

Meanwhile back at the ranch. . .

The January 6 committee’s latest public hearing cited 15 warnings about the potential for violence at the Capitol leading up to and on January 6th.

I didn’t see a thread on SCOTUS, but since they are mostly GOPers anyways, this should fit here:

The nation’s highest court ruled in the case Oklahoma v. Castro-Huerta that state authorities can retain jurisdiction over crimes taking place in Native American territory involving non-native citizens.

Native Americans in Florida should be concerned with Lord DeSantis at the helm.

Cheney : Do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in the United States of America?

Flynn : The Fifth

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/29/politics/michael-flynn-5th-amendment-january-6/index.html

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t mean to spam the thread, but one thing reminded me of another, and another…

“When I asked Eric (trump) about the potential danger of sort of rhetoric and the sort of the belligerence, he felt that it was … fair game in that it … was sort of the equivalent on the other side of the political discourse, or he felt that it was the right thing to do … because the election was stolen,” he told the outlet.

So, if I knew it was a bad movie, I can yell “Fire” and cause a panic in which people could likely get hurt.

I’ll let it go. I sometimes do the same thing and what you posted fits the thread.

They are concerned in OK (not with Lord DeSantis) because the Supreme Court is trying to nullify, the way I understand a 4 min. NPR news report, a treaty and deny them of dealing with crimes committed on tribal land in their courts. That is, if you’re a white person who commits a crime against a tribal member on tribal land, the tribal court can’t deal with it, but rather the State of OK courts deals with it. IOW, the governor of OK basically ask the Supreme Court, “Let us protect our people from the Indians”. :roll_eyes:

Blockquote In light of that, Oklahoma’s governor and attorney general asked the Supreme Court to reverse its earlier decision. The high court refused, but on Wednesday it issued a more limited decision, declaring that the state may prosecute crimes committed against Native American victims by non-Indians in Indian country. Bottom line: power to prosecute will most likely now shift back to the state, and away from the federal government.

1 Like