The man who expects us to make him King of the US

Moustafa Bayoumi said it well,

I’m feeling nauseous. Why have our political choices sunk to supporting unconscionable violence or electing cartoonish fascism? Adding to my nausea is a feeling of paralysis that I haven’t been able to overcome for the last two months, a sense of profound helplessness in the face of such horror.

1 Like

What a thought for the earth centrist to chew on!!

You keep using that title against members here. I don’t think you know what that means.

Against members - plural? Thats how he promotes and identifies himself.

Media has been talking about that fear since 2015. At the least, this shows there are a few “smart” people who think Trump has a good chance of getting elected.

December 15, 2019

Pageant of Earth Evolution (in 24hr) part one

December 18, 2019

Pageant of Earth’s Evolution (in 24hr) part two

Since my introduction was so long I posted it separately.

October 19, 2022

Earth Centrism - A Student’s Bibliographic Resource - (2/2)

Appreciating Earth’s Evolutionary Pageant and Our Animal Nature

September 30, 2022

Introducing a new philosophical perspective: Earth Centrism (1/2)

Inviting Intelligent Critique & Constructive Challenges:

Introducing a New Philosophical Perspective.

Peter Miesler, September 2022 (the bibliography 2/2)

Founded on a life time of learning through the findings of scientists.

Earth Centrism

Because Earth is our ultimate touchstone with reality and ourselves.

Who am I?
Simply a science enthusiast, limited to philosophical musings.

Z, you content yourself with insulting others, does that make you feel good?
Have you done anything you can be proud of and share, or is this the best we can hope from you?
It’s not even like I can’t feel your hopelessness, . . .

Cc’s Elevator Pitch

We The People have a moral ethical right - along with a pragmatic need - to learn what scientists have learned about this planet’s biosphere and climate engine without constant dishonest crossfire.

We should not tolerate serious scientists always being drown out by amoral, dishonest and frankly ignorant arguments - that an astoundingly ruthless PR factory repeats over and over again, without ever learning a damned thing from the evidence in front of us.

Earth centrist - acknowledging the reality of the choices and results for this election season is a good start to the new year

At this point, it’s more like playing at masturba. . . .
2024 will have its surprises.

:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

Keep chewing earth centrist

CitizenChallengev4 an Earth Centrist believes that the earth is the center of the universe. None of us who have been here for a while believe that, but Zedenko77 somehow thinks we do.

That’s not what Earth Centrist means. It means a believe that the Earth is the center of the universe.

That said, we have a thread on this topic already: Earth Centrism - defining labels - #4 by citizenschallengev4

We should start referring to Z as “various forms”

I appreciate you standing up for me, but your understanding is mistaken.

Earth isn’t the center of the universe.

At its simplest: Earth is the center of Life as we know it!

Earth’s processes created our bodies over the course of evolutionary time.

And it blossoms out from that fundamental realization.

This is a couple years old

Earth Centrism = Geocentrism. Seriously ?

The term “Earth Centrism” was literally born out of writing the following essay. Since then > I’ve spend more time absorbing the concept and fleshing out its implications.

SEPTEMBER 1, 2018

Missing Key to Stephen Gould’s “Nonoverlapping Magisteria”

In the years since I’ve kept learning more about Earth’s amazing evolution and geophysics and also the scientific process itself. A process that’s basically a set of rules for gathering and assessing our observations in as honest, open and disciplined manner possible, in a language that all who understand science can trust.

Recently it occurred to me that what Stephen Gould was missing was a much more fundamental divide that is crying out for recognition.

Specifically, the Magisteria of Physical Reality vs the Magisteria of our Human Mindscape.

In this perspective we acknowledge that Earth and her physical processes and the pageant of evolution are the fundamental timeless touchstones of our reality.

Part of Earth’s physical reality is that we humans were created by Earth out of her processes.

Science shows us that we belong to the mammalian branch of Earth’s animal kingdom. Yet, it’s undeniable that something quite unique happened about six million years ago when certain apes took a wild improbable evolutionary turn. …

As a matter of fact, Geocentrism is the opposite of Earth Centrism, in that Geocentrism is purely a mental construct whereas Earth Centrism is simply acknowledging the central role Earth and Evolution had in creating us.

Do you deny that “Earth provides the fundamental touchstone of physical reality for humans”?

Earth Centrism says nothing about Earth’s origins, or being born out of star dust, or the cosmic circumstance that makes Earth possible! It doesn’t need to because it’s not about that. It’s about our human perceptions.

It certainly doesn’t say Earth is the center of the universe.
It says Earth is the center of human existence.

Talking about me again. I’m very popular :smile::smile::smile:

Attention seems to be what you came here for

I know this, but Zendenko keeps using that term and he doesn’t know what it means.

:roll_eyes:

Indeed.

You said it means earth is the centre of the universe

“That’s not what Earth Centrist means. It means a believe that the Earth is the center of the universe.”
You chose lying over admitting your mistake

Still talking about me !!! Tremendous

What mistake? It says the same thing. Now you want to twist words.

He doesn’t care. Any reaction is a win for him