The Liberal Press vs. Trump

Sanders wins 2 out of 3 states and more delegates last night.
Lot’s of news outlets reporting Clinton further solidified her lead.(or lines to that effect)

I think that the biggest problem with our “news" medias, is that they almost ALL have become deliverers of entertainment moreso than deliverers of critical information
I think this is the main point. It is the media. When I see the tired old term "liberal press" (aka "liberal media"), I usually just disregard whatever comments follow as unimaginative, ax-grinding, conservative whining. But I certainly do agree that "news" is now a major segment of the entertainment industry.

In this cycle, Trump has already received around 2 Billion $$ of free media coverage. Clinton, much less than half of that. Sanders and Cruz, each, about half or less than Clinton.
Sanders, coming from nowhere, poll-wise, to be competitive with Clinton, seems to me, to be an extraordinary achievement, especially since he has received only half as much free media as Clinton. Even, from a purely self-interested, ratings, orientation, it doesn’t make sense, to me, that the media has not given more coverage to Sanders, than it has.