The latest in book publishing technology

Clever idea.

Very clever but I think the trees would have appreciated an ebook much more. We must get 20lbs of glossy catalogs every week and they all end up in the trash in a day or two. I get why some people still like to read plain old paper and hardbound books, but books have value that can last for years. Catalogs not so much.

Very clever but I think the trees would have appreciated an ebook much more. We must get 20lbs of glossy catalogs every week and they all end up in the trash in a day or two. I get why some people still like to read plain old paper and hardbound books, but books have value that can last for years. Catalogs not so much.
All true. You can usually opt out of print catalogs by going to the company's website. I have done this and have cut way down on the amount of junk that fills up my mailbox. I still get too much, but it's less than it used to be. Lois
Yep, it is really hard to decide. Books are classic, but eBooks save thousands of trees
Yep, it is really hard to decide. Books are classic, but eBooks save thousands of trees And save a lot of room in the house. :)

Hey I had a revelation regarding junk mail recently.
If it weren’t for Junk Mail, our USPost Office would be out of business!
Now I find myself in the odd position of happily accepting all this tree killing crap,
99% of which I never even glance at,
and 99.999% I’ll never act on.
Oh the compromising of all those wonderful ideals seems endless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oops, double post