Hey Predatory Online 'Science' Journals, Get Me Off Your F**king Mailing List

Link
This is easily one of the funniest responses to a scam I’ve ever seen.
Also kind of scary once you consider the full implications of this industry. Though it does sort of explain where a lot the alternative medicine types and other dubious, woo woo peddling quackery loons get their “research” “peer reviewed”.
EDIT
Finished a sentence. Oops.
Fixed other stuff.

Link This is easily one of the funniest responses to a scam I've ever seen. Also kind of scary once you consider the full implications of this industry. Though it does sort of explain where a lot the alternative medicine types and other dubious, woo woo peddling quackery loons get their "research" "peer reviewed". EDIT Finished a sentence. Oops. Fixed other stuff.
That's fascinating. And hilarious. And Creationists and Intelligent Design "scientists" STILL can't get a paper published in a "peer reviewed" journal? Astonishing!!! (They must not have been able to cough up the $500...) :-) :lol: %-P
Link This is easily one of the funniest responses to a scam I've ever seen. Also kind of scary once you consider the full implications of this industry. Though it does sort of explain where a lot the alternative medicine types and other dubious, woo woo peddling quackery loons get their "research" "peer reviewed". EDIT Finished a sentence. Oops. Fixed other stuff.
That's fascinating. And hilarious. And Creationists and Intelligent Design "scientists" STILL can't get a paper published in a "peer reviewed" journal? Astonishing!!! (They must not have been able to cough up the $500...) :-) :lol: %-P If all the creationists and intelligent design "scientists" put their pennies together they'd have enough to publish hundreds of articles in no time. It shouldn't take long at all. Lois