Why do we always assume the planet is ours to ruin

1 Like

Youā€™re first, Iā€™m last
Youā€™re thirst, Iā€™m asked to justify
Killing our last heaven beast
Donā€™t hunt the whale

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but itā€™s going viral as I type,
and it tisā€™ the season.

A new classic Christmas song by Rhodes Bailey and the Frosty Five. #christmas #climate change The Frosty Five:
Jake Erwin
Spencer Collins
Evan Simmons
Zac Thomas
Rhodes Bailey

2 Likes

A friend of my created this. It was part of a Lake City, WI opening for Water Legacy displays

1 Like

You could slip that into a Paul Winter playlist and very few would notice

For instance.

1 Like

Iā€™ll do you one better:

2 Likes

Looks like Hetch Hetchy Reservoir YNP, with a little photoshop help.
Hereā€™s an interesting one I just bumped into. Iā€™m pretty boring and basic (limited ?) in my musical tastes and clicked mainly for visuals.

I can make out: ā€œWhat donā€™t kill you makes you strongerā€ and that ā€œweā€™ve been through a roller-coasterā€ but thatā€™s about it. Still enough to figure it fits under Green Music, and that fresh lava field is pretty impressive, plus it might be timely, I hear thereā€™s worrisome seismic activity being record a little south and west of Reykjavik. If that punches through itā€™ll be a little scary.

Well I figure some of you more eclectic listeners might enjoy this.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another one I like:

I like this one too:

One of my all time favorites

Life long favourite:

Not sure I wanted to start a thread, DNA Music, so I figured this might be a fun place to park this little video.
I think the math is everything crowd could have some fun with this.

I admit, Iā€™m very parochial in my musical tastes, so this sort of stuff is not my cup of tea, yet context made me curious, and it turned out to be way easier on the ears than Iā€™d expect. Before I hit the play I thought, letā€™s see if I can stick it out for two minutes, then before I knew it, it was over. That says something, maybe my body recognized a distant echo and cancelled all signals to the contrary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gene Music using Protein Sequence of PIEZO2 ā€œPIEZO-TYPE MECHANOSENSITIVE ION CHANNEL COMPONENT 2ā€

1 Like

Talking about green music:

Thatā€™s quite the bit of eye candy. So many artists simply churn out derivatives, itā€™s fun seeing stuff thatā€™s truly out of the box. First imagining it, then morphing the imagination into reality.

ā€˜Well playedā€™ as they say. :+1:t2:

For all nature lovers.

Nothing needs to be said