The Day the Music Burned

This always reminds me of my time in No Idaho woods. Evenings, clear skies, millions of stars twinkling, and wolves singing in the distance.
Yes, Paul Winter has brought imagery I've never had.

As for a song pulling recalled imagery - First stop on a 9-day road trip was Plantation Key - of the Florida keys.

Brothers in Arms ended up being the destination album, with this being a notable track:

12 frat boys in an RV getting ready to kick it for spring break.

Much was burned that week.

good stuff!

@write4u

Saw your post about Music of the Spheres, but right now, Supper’s Ready

:slight_smile:

A new version of a timeless classic.

Listen to an imaginary day and enter an imaginary world.

And another modern classic

Must have from Imaginary Day. A brilliant piano solo from Lyle Mays, RIP.

Here is another tour de force solo by Pat Metheny. This guy is just fricking awesome!!!

Lemmetellaman,

As it was

A must have classic jazz album;

Another Imaginary Day, live !!! Be prepared to be astounded.

and

?

This would be one of my fantasies.

Not just the setup, but being able to actually work it live like that!

1 Like
<h1>?</h1>
If you liked these, have you listened to post # 341739 ? It will transport you into a world of wonder and magic....!
If you liked these, have you listened to post # 341739 ? It will transport you into a world of wonder and magic….!
Yes I have.

I lost count on the number of instruments on that one body in the opening of the live show - Into the Dream. ?

This would be one of my fantasies.
Very nice, I love grand soundscapes, a universe where your mind can drift among the stars

Now listen to this classical composition by an AI and then imagine what an AI could produce, having “sampling” access to every instrument ever invented and on the net.

This will really amaze you;