Temptation Is Normal...Unrepentant Sin Is Death!!

So, either dovesong is young, or one of those people who thinks they can reinvent language. I’m going with a young person who started texting early. It’s pretty rare that a religious or conspiracy person will pull up the trilemma. It is a statement on our place in the world as beings that can’t never prove something with 100% certainty. One way out is belief, which is an axiom, a bare assertion. But it’s not an honest way out, it’s claiming that the trilemma doesn’t exist. A scientific axiom includes a statement that the axiom itself can be questioned. That keeps us learning, growing, always challenging dogma, and hopefully always moving toward a more just and peaceful world.

…toward a more just peaceful and verdant world.

@dovesong05 So the gravity, which is part of science, isn’t truth? In other words, you fall from a tree gravity isn’t what causes you to hit the ground? That’s false and the injury is not real? Right. I’ll note that next time I fall down and go boom. The pain is all in my head and not real. rolling eye Your words make no sense. Even what you said about philosophy wasn’t in any philosophy class I took.

@lausten I think s/he is making up his/her own language, because s/he makes no sense.

@mriana

what i’m saying is going over ur heads like usual, learn some philosophy till then seek God

thanks 4 ur time!!

@dovesong05 That’s just it, I have learned some philosophy. Took it in college and it didn’t have anything you spew. Spinoza, Hume, Plato, Aristotle, Socratis, etc didn’t say anything like you’ve just said. However, and I have studied religion too, some religious person may have, though through studying Buddhism, Hinduism, Xianity, Judaism, Taoism, Islam, I’ve not ran across anything that made as little sense as to what you wrote.