Supermoon coming soon!!

Supermoon eclipse coming Sept. 27: How rare is the celestial treat?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/supermoon-eclipse-coming-sept-27-how-rare-is-the-celestial-treat/ar-AAekUUl?li=AAa0dzB

Supermoon eclipse coming Sept. 27: How rare is the celestial treat? http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/supermoon-eclipse-coming-sept-27-how-rare-is-the-celestial-treat/ar-AAekUUl?li=AAa0dzB
Lunatics take cover! Lois

The fundies are freaking out; it’s the end of the World. The “blood Moon” signals the Apolypse in Revelations 6:12. Well, that plus same sex marriage, Obamacare, and Planned Parenthood not to mention the rise of the “nones”. It’s all in the sixth seal.
Cap’t Jack

The fundies are freaking out; it's the end of the World. The "blood Moon" signals the Apolypse in Revelations 6:12. Well, that plus same sex marriage, Obamacare, and Planned Parenthood not to mention the rise of the "nones". It's all in the sixth seal. Cap't Jack
OH NO :ahhh: NOT AGAIN ! :snake:

Damn! God blew it again, and here I had my bags packed. Oh well, we’ll just have to wait for the next “revealed” natural phenomena to fret about. It was an amazing spectacle though. We watched the full eclipse on the NASA live stream as our area was completely covered by clouds. On a more serious note, Ken Ham’s minions are visiting local churches to spread the “Answers in Genesis” BS. I didn’t know his dog and pony show was a traveling circus too. Guess he’s running out of money to build his ark.
Cap’t Jack

Damn! God blew it again, and here I had my bags packed. Oh well, we'll just have to wait for the next "revealed" natural phenomena to fret about. It was an amazing spectacle though. We watched the full eclipse on the NASA live stream as our area was completely covered by clouds. On a more serious note, Ken Ham's minions are visiting local churches to spread the "Answers in Genesis" BS. I didn't know his dog and pony show was a traveling circus too. Guess he's running out of money to build his ark. Cap't Jack
Does he think an ark Will save him from the apocalypse? Wow! Lois