STS Graduate Studies?

Hey folks,

I’m looking at graduating from my BSc degree in the coming academic year, and I’m very interested in formally pursuing STS as a masters degree. I’ve been plowing through all of the results Google provides for STS masters degrees, but I have the feeling that there are more opportunities out there than it lets on.

Does anyone here know of any programs (or specific researchers) of interest that might fit the ticket? I am located in Canada, so anything domestic would be ideal, but I am also willing to consider studies abroad as well.

I appreciate all and any feedback!

Hey folks,

I’m looking at graduating from my BSc degree in the coming academic year, and I’m very interested in formally pursuing STS as a masters degree. I’ve been plowing through all of the results Google provides for STS masters degrees, but I have the feeling that there are more opportunities out there than it lets on.

word counter Does anyone here know of any programs (or sp VidMate ecific researchers) of interest that might fit the ticket? I am located in Canada, so anything domestic would be ideal, but I am also willing to consider studies abroad as well.

I appreciate all and any feedback!

issue solved!!