So who won who lost the debate?????

A criminal? Where is the impeachment?

Why do you say russia help steal the elections?

Read the Mueller report and you’ll see the criminality. As for the impeachment, I’m guessing you’re not reading the news, unless it’s Faux news and the dotard and Barr’s dolusional fantasy- https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/14/democratic-congresswoman-full-house-vote-articles-impeachment.html I also have more sources, but since it appears you don’t want to read the Mueller report, given that it’s been out for a while, I’m not sure what more news source about the first steps towards impeachment have been taken and a vote on it in the House will occur soon. Now, of course, it’s the Senate we have to worry about because of Moscow Mitch.

The russians get to comey as well?? Double agent?? Wow

Do you mean this??

https://youtu.be/FZQD-UdswL8

Or this

https://youtu.be/sqgaJ7Fh0HE

No I was talking about the Mueller Report and I refuse to listen to the dotard’s voice which is nothing but lies spewing from his lips, if you can call them that. However, if you won’t read the report than our discussion is done.

Mriana. Have you actually read the entire Mueller report?

Here is just a part of a single run-on sentence from the Mueller Report:

“[T]he investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts…”

Player said,

Mriana. Have you actually read the entire Mueller report?

Downloaded two copies from two different sources to my comp and read them, yes. Why download even one if I (or anyone else) wasn’t going to read it, much less two, if I wasn’t going to compare what they said? It would be a waste of space to not read them. Why haven’t you read the report in its entirety? I think it’s important for every voting adult to read it, whether they voted for the dotard or not. If you haven’t read it, then you really should. I also read in on the Wash Po in its annotated form too.

@TimB run on sentence or not, it still shows the dotard has done some pretty bad crimes and should not be in office or if he does finish his term, he shouldn’t be voted in again. His crimes are up there with Nixon.

Mriana ok so you have read the entire report. What stuck out for you as complelling evidence that Russian helped steal the elections? Just one if you don’t have the time.

What made it so unimportant for you to not read it? As I said, if you have not read it, what is the point of discussing the dotard’s crimes with you if you just want to turn a blind eye to it?

Hey what makes you so sure that the earth is flat?

You need to do your own research because I’m not going to tell you.

Response sounds familiar Mriana??

It’s not the same, Player, because the report is research Mueller did and there is not scientific fact in a flat earth. Totally two different topics. Besides, if you read the report you’d have better understanding.

Mrnina thats essentially what you are telling me. You are completely naked.

ROFL No no it’s not. I’m telling you to read it so we have something to discuss and you refuse to read it, which means you don’t want to know the truth about your man. You want to believe every lie he spews out of his pie hole.

Youre making a claim without giving reasons why except referring to the Mueller report. This is the same fallacy of Christians referring to the bible when asked how do you know your faith is true.

But since a lot of his supporters are like him… Thing is, if you don’t read it, you’ll have no idea what I’m talking about and we can’t properly discuss any of it.*

1. Campaign expected to benefit from stolen information released by the Russians

2. GRU began posting stolen Democratic documents before WikiLeaks’ dump of DNC emails (You orange critter loves wikileaks. He has even said so)

3. Report details coordination efforts on stolen documents (Dotard: Russia, if you’re listening…blah blah blah and bing boom bang, they had crap that made Hillary lose AND not only that, they hack our voting machines, because they wanted the dotard to win. He’s Putin’s pet.)

4. Trump campaign interested in WikiLeaks releases (Like I said, he loves wikileaks)

5. Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming from WikiLeaks in late summer 2016 (in bed with Putin)

6. Trump campaign attempted to obtain Hillary Clinton’s private emails (Russian operative? Maybe, but if Russia hacked the election than they probably hacked her email too and they did and the dotard works with them because he’s in bed with Putin).

7. Russia showed early interest in Trump’s campaign (Dotard is Russia’s toy)

8. Second Trump Tower Moscow project also had links to Russian government (Oh wow! His greed makes him chained like a dog to Putin)

9. Trump asked intelligence leaders to publicly refute Steele dossier allegations (Crime he could be charged for, not to mention his crimes against humanity at the border, which have nothing to do with the Mueller report)

10. White House counsel said Trump’s original memo on firing Comey ‘should not see light of day (more covering up of wrong doings)

11. On Trump Tower meeting, presidential lied but no obstruction, Mueller finds (actually that’s perjury, but Mueller fell to the belief that a sitting president (even a fake one) can’t be indicted, which isn’t true.

*All of that said though and copied and pasted from subtitle sections from the Wash Po link above, except what is in parentheses by me, you have to read the actual report, which I cannot copy and paste anything from due to it being a PDF that won’t let me copy and paste to the forum. If you want to discuss it properly you will have to read the report itself.

Player said,

Youre making a claim without giving reasons why except referring to the Mueller report. This is the same fallacy of Christians referring to the bible when asked how do you know your faith is true.

So you’re saying his report is worthless as evidence in a court of law? If so, then why was his time and our money wasted? You want someone else to investigate? Well, there is someone investigating and they are considering impeachment.

Number 1 is not evidence.

Number 2 - lots of other media also reported the material some before wikileaks but are not being targeted by Mueller. Evidence of this is

-Leaks allegedly provided by Guccifer 2.0 were published in at least 11 different media outlets, including the Washington Post, Politico, Buzzfeedand The Intercept.

-Leaks allegedly provided by DCLeaks were published in at least 17 different media outlets, including the Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN and Forbes.

-The materials published by WikiLeaks were reprinted and/or covered in at least 23 different media outlets, including the BBC, NBC, ABC, The Guardian, Fox News and USA Today

-the Intercept, for example, published an article on 9 October 2016 based on emails provided by Guccifer 2.0.

-The Smoking Gun published material directly provided to it by Guccifer 2.0 in an article published on 15 June 2016.

-Gawker published a document in June 2016 forwarded to it by Guccifer 2.0 – an anti-Trump playbook compiled by the Democratic National Committee.

Number 3, 4,5,6 - unremarkable, no substance

Number 7 - show interest whatever that means. Other countries show “interest”??

Number 8 - trump the capitalist.

Number 9,10,11 - nothing to do with Russia

Holy moly Mriana, looks like you found the on switch.

Nothing to do with Russia. Well scratch my balls. (tennis balls you perv.)

Despite Russia’s harmful national interests against the U.S., and its human rights violations around the world, President Trump and his team are directly and indirectly tied to Russia.

Throughout the 2016 presidential election, President Trump not only refused to criticize Russian President Vladimir Putin, but was even friendly and accommodating in his remarks. In his own words, President Trump called President Putin “highly respected." More recently, President Trump put the U.S. on equal moral footing with Russia when responding to Bill O’Reilly’s question about Putin being a “killer,” saying “We’ve got a lot of killers… you think our country’s so innocent?” This is absolutely false moral equivalence, and unheard of for the President of the United States to insult and demean the country he leads.

President Trump has harshly criticized NATO, and exclaimed that only the NATO allies that paid equally to the alliance deserved protection from the United States. Though these remarks were softened by British Prime Minister Theresa May, who claims that President Trump fully supports the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), it’s still unclear how supportive he will be of NATO allies like the Baltic states in light of his relationship with Russia.

President Trump has also surrounded himself with people who do business with and are sympathetic to Russia. The New York Times reported that members of Trump’s 2016 campaign and other Trump associates had frequent contact with senior Russian intelligence officials throughout the campaign. In addition to these questionable communications, here are a few other associates with ties to Moscow: https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

I never said any of what I pasted and copy was evidence. It was a summery (see asterisks and pay attention) and I requested that you read it, but like all dotard supporters you can’t stand it when someone doesn’t follow your belief that the dotard is innocent of all crimes. You even try to get them to believe as you do and when they don’t you demand proof, refusing to read, much like the dotard. You just won’t read, especially when you fear it will incriminate him. You also refute a summary of something you have not read, refuse to read, and do not read. Interesting.

DISPATCH, EXPLAINERS, REPORTS APRIL 30, 2019
TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 272 CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

Donald Trump’s connections to Russia, explained
Here are five irrefutable facts about our president’s ties to a foreign adversary

MATTHEW ROZSA - AUGUST 3, 2019

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/03/donald-trumps-connections-to-russia-explained/

Trump Russia ties

https://www.ft.com/trump-russia-ties