skin cancer

This is what appeared on my face a few weeks after I dumped muriatic acid into a pool. A drop rebounded and landed where this carcinoma eventually emerged in the exact spot where my skin sizzled for a few seconds. I remember the moment very clearly as it was dangerously close to my eye. The underlying tissue was made more acidic and cancer thrives in an acidic environment. One of my pool customers who’s also a doctor saw it and became very alarmed and pleaded with me to have it biopsied. I didn’t, instead, I treated it myself with natural plant-based extracts with proven anti-cancer properties and within 3 weeks it completely healed. As this was happening my neighbor contracted a squamous cell carcinoma on his nose but chose a different approach. He chose Mohs surgery, the most commonly used way to treat skin cancer. As a result; his nose has a knarled spot where the surgery was done while no after-effects resulted from my self-treatment.

Alternative medicine or more accurately phrased “integrative medicine” holds far greater potential in offering a wide variety of ailments, but skeptics who’ve made a dogma of skepticism will remain unconvinced. They need to rethink their position.

This photo was taken about two weeks after the above image. If those who disbelieve suggest that it really wasn’t a carcinoma initially, please note I had it confirmed by 3 doctors who looked at it.

I’m nearly 70 and I’ve never been under the care of a doctor. I could walk across the country and then walk back. My diet and plant-based extracts in the form of supplements is why.

I’m no oncologist but a doctor can’t really diagnose cancer without a biopsy, so the claim that doctors confirmed it is meaningless.

Also the acidic environment/cancer thing is a myth.

Well then let me ask you Oneguy, if you say without knowing any of the details that the opinion of 3 doctors is meaningless, one of which immediately identified the crusted over lesion as a keratinocyte carcinoma, then just exactly what is that abnormal growth? Do you think I just imagined all of this?

As far as the “myth” of PH being “causative” to cancer is concerned, I never said acidity causes cancer. However acidic foods are conducive to cancer. Your article leads with the observation that the stomach has widely varying levels of PH. This says nothing. If you eat a grapefruit the citric acid will lower your stomach’s PH, and yes the body’s PH is made relatively stable through kidney function but there’s no question that alkaline foods are anti-carcinogenic and acidic foods like sugar promote cancer. https://utopiawellness.com/alkaline-diet-for-cancer/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAj9iBBhCJARIsAE9qRtATqHuNxqjcHcwXP6RUf4sFwfn94_7rgLIVvNonrWi7oSlnnUJsosoaAjs7EALw_wcB

It’s interesting that you didn’t ask what particular natural agents I used to treat my (in my opinion confirmed) skin cancer. Skeptics are so reluctant to admit the possible efficacy of natural agents they simply maintain a default position of permanent skepticism.

Well then let me ask you Oneguy, if you say without knowing any of the details that the opinion of 3 doctors is meaningless, one of which immediately identified the crusted over lesion as a keratinocyte carcinoma, then just exactly what is that abnormal growth? Do you think I just imagined all of this? -- mm
Except, the doctor didn't "immediately identify" it. They said it looked like it could be cancer and that you should get it checked. That is a massive difference, suspicion vs confirmation. You told us you did not have a biopsy. You took a picture. That's 13th century medicine, with a photo. You also told us what the cause was. Cancer does not suddenly appear like that.

Why is muriatic acid / hydrochloric acid still widely available and widely used if it is so carcinogenic?

Is there a cover-up of cancer rates among pool boys?

Muriatic acid is widely used in the pool industry to keep pool water from becoming alkaline. Alkaline water is friendly to algae. It’s also used to clean concrete surfaces like driveways and sidewalks. Masks should always be used. If you’ve ever breathed in the fumes from this toxic substance you’ll certainly take pains to avoid doing it again.

In response to Mr. Lausten

Are you serious? When you say “cancer doesn’t appear that way” you’re making a wholly erroneous statement.

“A common type of squamous cell cancer is the keratoacanthoma. It is a rapidly growing tumor which tends to appear suddenly and may reach a considerable size. This tumor is often dome-shaped with a central area resembling a crater which is filled with a keratin plug.”

This is the opinion of an oncologist. I’ll ask you the same question I asked Oneguy; What exactly do you think that growth was Mr. Lausten? I researched skin cancers thoroughly before I self-diagnosed and everything I read confirmed it was a carcinoma, but you say it likely wasn’t. Do you think I’m making this up?

One more thing; there were no cameras or photography in the 13th century.

Yes I’m serious. “Rapidly growing” for cancer means a few months. If you’re going to “Google and post”, look at a few references.

I know there were no cameras. That’s my point. You looked at something and made a diagnosis as if you were a doctor. You aren’t.

My diagnosis was correct and my treatment was successful. The fact that I’m not a doctor and never claimed to be a doctor is irrelevant.

The fact that I’m not a doctor and never claimed to be a doctor is irrelevant. -- MM195
Of course it's relevant. Would you take my diagnosis of something this serious if I simply looked at it, googled a few things, or a lot of things, then said, "I'm correct."

That’s not what happened. However, if it was I would listen to what you have to say and then look for as much information as possible to either confirm or refute what you were telling me. After that, I would choose a course of action that makes the most sense based on an unbiased assessment of all known facts. That’s what I did and as a result, I made the “correct” diagnosis and chose the “correct” treatment.

It’s not that I’m “correct” but the logic and course of action that followed proved to be correct. I’m as prone to error as many others are when dealing with things outside the ken of my direct experience.

proved to be correct. -- genus
You didn't prove anything. You did something and the blemish thing went away. That doesn't say anything about cancer or cures thereof.

Let me state as cogently as I can the underlying premise of my original post.

There are a growing number of natural substances primarily in the form of plant-based extracts being discovered around the world that have significant ameliorative potential to treat a wide variety of human diseases. This is not surprising since we co-evolved with plants for at least 20 million years as primates and the last 5 or 6 million years as the derivative line of hominids that led to who we are. Plant chemistry and human DNA have been interacting through tens of thousands of generations. Every atom and molecule in our bodies had to come from somewhere. Apart from the bulk mass of water, carbon, and nitrogen that all life requires, complex organic chemistry also requires a mind-boggling array of micro-nutrients that keep us alive and healthy. Micro-nutrients repair cell damage, ward off disease and keep our immune system functioning optimally as sailors on long voyages deprived of Vitamin C who developed scurvy found out. Micro-nutrients initiate DNA repair. Fractured or damaged DNA is at the center of what drives the disease process of cancer. Plant chemistry plays a vital role in our physical health. This is why vegetarians are generally healthier than heavy meat-eaters.

Nutritional science is now outpacing medical science in finding natural agents that are effective in treating a wide range of medical illnesses. The best place to read about this cutting-edge knowledge is pubmed.org. This is the national bulletin board of the (NIH) posting the latest fully accredited studies on all forms of traditional and non-traditional medical treatments. It’s voluminous and very compelling.

Natural agents work. They work because our bio-chemistry co-evolved with the plant-based chemistry that our bodies slowly incorporated into our physiology to make us human beings.