Simple evolutionary thought (for simple minds)

If you were an engineer, in the year10,267AD and you were engineering a better car, that would run on ethanol, produced by sunlight, that hits a quarter sized receptor on the roof of the car, would you design this car to have a 100 year lifespan before being replaced? or might you design the computer code of the car to reproduce itself, and in fact produce a better faster car with every generation… Yes you would do this in some fashion, and this would make you an intelligent engineer.
So this is nuts, makes no sense and is completely speculative…until you look at these pictures of the first cars, that did this long ago.
http://livingmemory.org.uk/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3150&g2_serialNumber=6

Confucius had a central philosophical point: before beginning a constructive argument, all parties must agree on definitions of terms. I suspect that if we all looked at your definition of evolution that you’ve been taught, we’d all agree that it’s nonsense.
BTW, you can shrink the size of photos in Microsoft Paint.

Confucius had a central philosophical point: before beginning a constructive argument, all parties must agree on definitions of terms. I suspect that if we all looked at your definition of evolution that you've been taught, we'd all agree that it's nonsense. BTW, you can shrink the size of photos in Microsoft Paint.
Good points, well first of all I did not post the picture, I posted a link to it, but the website decided to post a picture, thus the size is not in my control. Next, you have hit the problem dead on, which is that both evolution and Intelligent design both seem to have almost as many meanings as there are people to interpret them. I know that DNA is needed for evolution to happen, thus it was created, however lumping me with people who are dancing with rattlesnakes and or making the claim that the Earth and or the human race is 5000 years old, is just not fair, but it is what some people here are doing to try to win an unwinnable argument. 4 base DNA code is to the bio computer, what 2 base (binary) code is to the current computer.
Next, you have hit the problem dead on, which is that both evolution and Intelligent design both seem to have almost as many meanings as there are people to interpret them.
Amongst people who haven't studied it for years, yes. Modern biologists are actually pretty consistent about it. That's why I recommended The Selfish Gene, biology written by a biologist.
Next, you have hit the problem dead on, which is that both evolution and Intelligent design both seem to have almost as many meanings as there are people to interpret them.
Amongst people who haven't studied it for years, yes. Modern biologists are actually pretty consistent about it. That's why I recommended The Selfish Gene, biology written by a biologist. If you were to read every book written about evolution, all you would find would be a clarity, of what is not known. Evolution is a function performed by DNA, evolution keeps living creatures healthy and enables them to deal with such things as climate change, and the need to evade predators, or catch prey. Actually everything that every creature is, is controlled or at least influenced by evolution, and evolution is created by DNA. Thus saying that evolution created DNA again makes as much sense as saying that pens write manuscripts, because millions of manuscripts are written in ink. Manuscripts are all, (every one of them, good or bad) the product of intelligence and so far as we know, written by a human being.

Does god want us to accept evolutionary theory, or did he make a terrible mistake that he can’t rectify?
LL

Does god want us to accept evolutionary theory, or did he make a terrible mistake that he can't rectify? LL
No one knows what God wants, we can only know what we want, and share that information with others. God may well have put life here and left, knowing that we would have the genetic tools to evolve into something that would come looking for him in the vast cosmos. Our destiny, is to reach into the unknown, understand and grow. This is in our DNA, the code of creation. Every generation of car, has a new designer, in Gods plan the car redesigns itself, freeing God to move elsewhere and continue. The first car, the horse, does this. Thus our cars are primitive.

Again, is this Philosophy?
And again, margins this wide, suck.

Again, is this Philosophy? And again, margins this wide, suck.
No, this is theology. Nothing to do with science or philosophy. And yes, the margins suck. Please coral star, if you need pictures as arguments, then replace them with smaller ones. @Doug: I think it would be a good idea to make a forum rule of that: no pictures that stretch the usual forum sizes. If a picture is too big, it can be linked. If a member does not replace them with smaller ones, administrators may replace the picture with a link.
No, this is theology. Nothing to do with science or philosophy. And yes, the margins suck. Please coral star, if you need pictures as arguments, then replace them with smaller ones. @Doug: I think it would be a good idea to make a forum rule of that: no pictures that stretch the usual forum sizes. If a picture is too big, it can be linked. If a member does not replace them with smaller ones, administrators may replace the picture with a link. Whether the origin of life, is theology which merely means that life has a creator, that is unknown to us, but could certainly be uncovered by scientific means, is most certainly philosophy. Or do you claim to know the answer, whereby philosophic thought can be eliminated? I philosophically disagree, that you can postulate this concrete answer. PS. Keeping the text on the page, really does not take an unrealistic amount od IQ. PSS. However it may be more difficult for some, than for others. http://jazzadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/philosophy.jpg
No, this is theology. Nothing to do with science or philosophy. And yes, the margins suck. Please coral star, if you need pictures as arguments, then replace them with smaller ones. @Doug: I think it would be a good idea to make a forum rule of that: no pictures that stretch the usual forum sizes. If a picture is too big, it can be linked. If a member does not replace them with smaller ones, administrators may replace the picture with a link. I don't believe we will want to make a general rule of that kind, although we can replace pictures with links. It may be that in the future someone wants to post a large photos that advance an argument. (Note that this happens exceedingly rarely). As a general matter however, posting material that does not advance arguments and is otherwise disruptive to good forum functioning is against the rules. This matter is under discussion.
No, this is theology. Nothing to do with science or philosophy. And yes, the margins suck. Please coral star, if you need pictures as arguments, then replace them with smaller ones. @Doug: I think it would be a good idea to make a forum rule of that: no pictures that stretch the usual forum sizes. If a picture is too big, it can be linked. If a member does not replace them with smaller ones, administrators may replace the picture with a link. I don't believe we will want to make a general rule of that kind, although we can replace pictures with links. It may be that in the future someone wants to post a large photos that advance an argument. (Note that this happens exceedingly rarely). As a general matter however, posting material that does not advance arguments and is otherwise disruptive to good forum functioning is against the rules. This matter is under discussion. Actually Doug, all of my photos are links to a photo, and not in actuality photos, as such the photos are being displayed at the design choice of this forum and not by my choice. I was very surprised to see a link become the instant wonder of life. However if only the link were posted, then it would be up to the choice of the reader, to either click or not click the link, and no photo would not fit on the page, since the link would be converted to the size of the users monitor by browser software. A photo is a means of bringing the past, into the future, http://archive.eusa.eu/files/News/2012/photoc-camera_w2.jpg
... the photos are being displayed at the design choice of this forum and not by my choice. I was very surprised to see a link become the instant wonder of life. However if only the link were posted, then it would be up to the choice of the reader, to either click or not click the link, and no photo would not fit on the page, since the link would be converted to the size of the users monitor by browser software.
You have done this several times now, so are well aware of how the forum software works.
Actually Doug, all of my photos are links to a photo, and not in actuality photos, as such the photos are being displayed at the design choice of this forum and not by my choice. I was very surprised to see a link become the instant wonder of life. However if only the link were posted, then it would be up to the choice of the reader, to either click or not click the link, and no photo would not fit on the page, since the link would be converted to the size of the users monitor by browser software. A photo is a means of bringing the past, into the future, Photo].
Look, cs, I made a link of your photo. Just mark a word (Photo in my case) and then use the button above the editor. Thanks for your understanding.
Actually Doug, all of my photos are links to a photo, and not in actuality photos, as such the photos are being displayed at the design choice of this forum and not by my choice. I was very surprised to see a link become the instant wonder of life. However if only the link were posted, then it would be up to the choice of the reader, to either click or not click the link, and no photo would not fit on the page, since the link would be converted to the size of the users monitor by browser software. A photo is a means of bringing the past, into the future, Look, cs, I made a link of your photo. Just mark a word (Photo in my case) and then use the button above the editor. Thanks for your understanding.
If you add, or subtract anything from a link, the link typically does not work. That said, why do you hate photos of the natural World so? Perhaps because you never once thought to post one? Photo of a DNA thumb drive. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2uSVK0Mhfeo/UgKGVBCO5LI/AAAAAAAAADM/8Mq-y371l1k/s1600/dnadrive.jpg
Hi Tim, there is a pretty good way to get the margins right: put coral star on ignore...
Hi Tim, there is a pretty good way to get the margins right: put coral star on ignore... Yes, you can always do that and pretend that the reality of the DNA hard drive is not real. http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/unequallyyoked/files/2014/09/hands-on-ears.jpg