Darwin discovered the wheel of evolution

Imagine if the first wheel never changed, and the Flintstones Bedrock car or a donkey pulled cart were still the norm. The theory of evolution, has been proven to be reality at some point, as DNA has been discovered to be the driver of evolution along with either forced or random change. However elevating Darwin to a level of scientific excellence, when all he actually did was to make observations of change, that could not be understood until the DNA that caused those changes is itself understood, is an overreaction to a finch watcher (birdwatcher). However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational.
3 billion base pairs, in 23 chromosomes, times a union of two, growing out of a warm pond.
If u say so, it must be true, please demonstrate with peer review.

Imagine if the first wheel never changed, and the Flintstones Bedrock car or a donkey pulled cart were still the norm. The theory of evolution, has been proven to be reality at some point, as DNA has been discovered to be the driver of evolution along with either forced or random change. However elevating Darwin to a level of scientific excellence, when all he actually did was to make observations of change, that could not be understood until the DNA that caused those changes is itself understood, is an overreaction to a finch watcher (birdwatcher). However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational. 3 billion base pairs, in 23 chromosomes, times a union of two, growing out of a warm pond. If u say so, it must be true, please demonstrate with peer review.
"However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational." I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Please provide a citation for it. Lois
3 billion base pairs, in 23 chromosomes, times a union of two, growing out of a warm pond. If u say so, it must be true, please demonstrate with peer review.
You could find that at Talk Origins, which is linked in the other thread you and I are on. ] Newton did the same thing. He wrote up the laws of gravity without knowing what caused gravity. Using those laws, we put a man on the moon. I understand that recently there are ideas floating around that gravity is not a force, it's a result of other forces. This does not diminish Newton's work. That's how science works, we can acknowledge the greatness of past breakthroughs, even though they are now taught to 5th graders. No doubt some people "worship" greatness, but that's their problem. It does not change how science works or make it less valuable. What sets science apart is a young person, who can demonstrate that they have something that disputes a great scientist from the past will be acknowledged and take their place among them. Religion and politics don't work like that.
Imagine if the first wheel never changed, and the Flintstones Bedrock car or a donkey pulled cart were still the norm. The theory of evolution, has been proven to be reality at some point, as DNA has been discovered to be the driver of evolution along with either forced or random change. However elevating Darwin to a level of scientific excellence, when all he actually did was to make observations of change, that could not be understood until the DNA that caused those changes is itself understood, is an overreaction to a finch watcher (birdwatcher). However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational. 3 billion base pairs, in 23 chromosomes, times a union of two, growing out of a warm pond. If u say so, it must be true, please demonstrate with peer review.
"However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational." I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Please provide a citation for it. Lois You have never heard or read such a thing, because you have never googled, is Darwinism a religion. Try it, 700,000 or so results are waiting for you. Here are a couple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Tf_HUZros http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Books/2675/the-religion-of-darwinism 700,000 more are waiting

Methinks that coral star has a different definition of “religion” than I do.

"However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational." I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Please provide a citation for it. Lois You have never heard or read such a thing, because you have never googled, is Darwinism a religion. Try it, 700,000 or so results are waiting for you. Here are a couple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Tf_HUZros http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Books/2675/the-religion-of-darwinism 700,000 more are waiting I'm talking about a person with credentials, such as as a scientist or even a known church figure. Someone whose opinion is respected. When I ask for a citation I don't mean something said by the ignorant rabble. Lois

Darwin is an extraordinary figure in the course of human history. This is true not only because of his groundbreaking, and ultimately supported, development of the theory of evolution, but also because these ideas were in discordance with his own religious training and the prevalent social and religious thinking of his times. But Darwin is not a deity. Accepting the actualities of evolutionary processes is not a religion.
Whether life originated on Earth has not yet been determined. Since we know that life originated somewhere, however, I think Earth is a pretty good candidate. That is not to say that life could not have emerged independently somewhere else in the universe.

"However to some Darwin is a Godlike figure himself, because he allows evolutionist (a religious sect itself) to believe that life outside of our planet is not needed and irrational." I have never heard anyone say such a thing. Please provide a citation for it. Lois[/quote Just Google is Darwinism a religion, Google will produce hundreds of thousands of links. You have never heard or read such a thing, because you have never googled, is Darwinism a religion. Try it, 700,000 or so results are waiting for you. Here are a couple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Tf_HUZros http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Books/2675/the-religion-of-darwinism 700,000 more are waiting I'm talking about a person with credentials, such as as a scientist or even a known church figure. Someone whose opinion is respected. When I ask for a citation I don't mean something said by the ignorant rabble. Lois Lois, try Googling, is Darwinism a religion, hundreds of thousands of links will be presented, that will frustrate every evolutionist.
Darwin is an extraordinary figure in the course of human history. This is true not only because of his groundbreaking, and ultimately supported, development of the theory of evolution, but also because these ideas were in discordance with his own religious training and the prevalent social and religious thinking of his times. But Darwin is not a deity. Accepting the actualities of evolutionary processes is not a religion. Whether life originated on Earth has not yet been determined. Since we know that life originated somewhere, however, I think Earth is a pretty good candidate. That is not to say that life could not have emerged independently somewhere else in the universe.
Darwin is not a deity, that is not what the religion of Darwinism is based upon. In Darwinism, the Deity is science, or mathematics, which destroys the need for what Darwinist view as artificial Gods. There is no need for a deity in a religion, as some religions worship and or worshiped pagan stone idols. Evolutionist worship the birdwatcher, who they credit with killing the biblical theory of creation, they idolize and treasure this.