Hello, I didn’t believe it until I saw it now I know

Hi, I thought people were nuts until I saw this crazy craft. My name is George I’m 63 years old and I recently saw something in my binoculars that was unbelievable at first and the longer I looked the more I knew it was not anything I ever saw before. It was painted or whatever they used to color it and they did a great job of making it look like bird feathers on a giant craft. They were burnt- orange brown color like a barn owl but it was over 300 feet wide. No noise no lights nothing but it right there above me. And I saw structure on it in the form of two large panels and a 90 degree angle too, so it is not a giant bird so what was it?

The asteroid I was going to look at was near the star Arcturus in June so I went outside to scout the skies before I set up my telescope. I was using my binoculars on June 28, 2019 at 2130hrs when a still object filled my FOV as I looked up at the star, the FOV which is 300 feet at 1000 yards. I saw a large bird colored craft over 300 feet wide. When I looked without the binoculars I could not see it. I thought, It must have been cloaked and by using binoculars you can see it. It was real and I would like to see it again. I attached video cameras to binoculars in an effortto see them again and prove my hypothesis that with binoculars you can see them. I welcome any organizational efforts to increase the number of other sites doing this. It changed my view of everything after seeing it with my own eyes, I guess that is what ittakes and now for me-the big question has been answered! We are not alone. Anyone what to help? I named it the Raptor Class UEP, no one else has seen anything like this before and I feel honored I was the first although I wish someone else would have seen it because it changed how I think now and has got me looking up more often.