Republicans, leaders in American Voter Fraud

The Miami Herald is reporting that large clusters of voters have had their party affiliation mysteriously switched to Republican without their knowledge.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics/fact-check-republicans-voter-fraud-kirk-hartle/index.html

Washington CNN —

The mysterious case of Rosemarie Hartle’s vote in the last presidential election, three years after her death, was trumpeted in November 2020 by the Nevada Republican Party and various prominent conservatives. From then-President Donald Trump on down, Republicans used stories about phony votes cast under the names of dead people as key evidence for their claim that Joe Biden’s victory was marred by major fraud.

The Hartle mystery is now solved. And it turns out that the fraud was committed by a Republican. …

=============

============

A little catch up here. The Texas Voter Suppression Law in action.

If you have the stomach, check this guy out. I just heard one interview so far. But this is one of their sources. He speaks calmly, like a scholar. It’s scary.

Even before 2020.
North Carolina 2018:

He’s accused of collecting absentee ballots from voters in Bladen County and, in some cases, fraudulently signing them or filling in votes for races that voters had left blank.

Dowless was working for Republican congressional candidate Mark Harris at the time.

There are a number of articles on the ballot harvesting fraud in NC.

“Republicans, leaders in American Voter Fraud”

They’re doing a good job at Campaign Fraud too!

Republican Rep. Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska was found guilty on Thursday of concealing information and making false statements to federal authorities in regard to an investigation looking into illegal campaign contributions in his 2016 reelection campaign

“After learning of illegal contributions to his campaign, the congressman repeatedly chose to conceal the violations of federal law to protect his job, his reputation and his close associates,” US Attorney Tracy L. Wilkison said in a statement. “The lies in this case threatened the integrity of the American electoral system and were designed to prevent investigators from learning the true source of campaign funds.”

during a June 2018 call, the fundraiser co-host told Fortenberry that the $30,000 in donations “probably did come from” a foreign national.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/jeff-fortenberry-illegal-campaign-contributions/index.html

A mistake or oversight is one thing. But to actively lie and conceal it …

Q: Can a convicted felon serve in elected office?

A: The Constitution allows a convicted felon to be a member of Congress, even if in prison. It’s up to the Senate or House to decide who may serve. As for state offices, different laws apply in different places.

Ain’t this experiment grand!

Indeed,

November 9th, 2016
“Imagine this is going to be worse than we can imagine.”
Cc

my prediction powers amaze me.

NOT,
any half wit, with any sense for history and humanity, knew that this Alt-Right Steam Roller was going to be a cascading series of nightmares. You can even toss in the current monstrosity in Ukraine on the trumpster doorstep. Our Russian Obligate President, excuse me while I
:fearful:
:nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting:

Getting control over the police force would be one of the easiest to do for a potential dictator. We saw that on Jan 6. We’ve seen it used to shot protestors. It wouldn’t be that hard to round up some congress people and a couple justices and push through some “emergency” legislation.

All they needed was a single hostage and the democratic process would have come to a standstill and dictatorship would have taken over. This may still happen unless the SCOTUS regains integrity and applies Constitutional Representative Law as it was intended to function.

Stumbled onto this tidbit in the sordid story of Republican Voter Fraud.

Dec 7, 2022

Brian Pritchard, a Republican candidate for the Georgia House of Representatives, voted in the state nine times while serving out a felony sentence. Ana Kasparian and John Iadarola discuss on The Young Turks.

Read more HERE: https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3eb…
"A right-wing talk show host running in a high-profile special election in Georgia allegedly voted illegally nine times while serving probation for felony convictions, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Monday.

The candidate, Brian K. Pritchard, is running in a Jan. 3 special election to replace former Georgia Speaker of the House David Ralston, who died last month shortly after winning re-election. Pritchard is running against Sheree Ralston, the late legislator’s widow, in a safe Republican seat that David Ralston won uncontested last month."

(they are a bit long winded about it, so their not perfect, gloating is obnoxious, but facts is facts)

I find the similarity to homophobe hysterical, projecting their own sins onto other, inescapable. The disintegration of American civility, is not a good thing.

Which is why i don’t tune in to Young Turks anymore. When will they be the Old Turks?

Ha, they feel that way already. I don’t get hooked in too often, but once in a while, that temptation to put one’s head to the rail and listen. :cowboy_hat_face: