Randi offers $1 Million Dollar for Perpetual Motion Machine

It doesn't break the laws of modern or prehistoric physics.
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics. That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics. That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois You are still trying to correct me for something I never said in the manner you tried to make out in the first place....... Go to the other person and lecture them about it ;-)
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics. That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois You are still trying to correct me for something I never said in the manner you tried to make out in the first place....... Go to the other person and lecture them about it ;-) I was responding to Asanta. I wasn't lecturing anyone. Lois
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics. That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois You are still trying to correct me for something I never said in the manner you tried to make out in the first place....... Go to the other person and lecture them about it ;-) I was responding to Asanta. I wasn't lecturing anyone. Lois Okay
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics.
That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois True, but he stated it as if the rules of physics changed over time, instead of our evolving understanding.
There is no such thing as 'modern' or 'prehistoric' physics. There is only physics.
That"s true, but there is a modern understanding of physics. Current knowledge. Physics doesn't change but our understanding of it does. Lois True, but he stated it as if the rules of physics changed over time, instead of our evolving understanding. ''If''.........................?........ Why do you people enforce the knowledge while still using the weight of if?......... You sound like a religion who gives revelation while still claiming ''no revelation'' as a GET OUT............. lol lol lol lol lol

prove that you skeptics can’t prove it …lol

you so called skeptics are already ‘‘CLAIMANTS’’ without noticing it…

you so called skeptics are already ''CLAIMANTS'' without noticing it..
What are we claiming? Lois
What are we claiming? Lois skeptics are claiming that the empirical lack of scientific evidence is proof of the non existence of the supernatural otherwise Randi's MDC would have gone off a long long time ago ;-) ......... actually Randi's MDC is out there as a factual statement to the skeptic community that the supernatural does not exist......lol
What are we claiming? Lois skeptics are claiming that the empirical lack of scientific evidence is proof of the non existence of the supernatural otherwise Randi's MDC would have gone off a long long time ago ;-) ......... actually Randi's MDC is out there as a factual statement to the skeptic community that the supernatural does not exist......lol Since no one has yet shown objective evidence that it does exist, the rational position is to say it probably doesn't. You are wrong. Skeptics don't say lack of scientific evidence is proof of non existence. It is proof of a claim not proven, that's all. The ball is still in the court of those claiming it exists. We are waiting, willing to examine anything anyone considers evidence. Bring it on. Lois