Prosecute Trump for 'crimes against humanity' - take it to the Hague.

Considering the way our America’s judicial system has been stacked with self-serving faith-blinded Republican social warriors, I think that Ohio State Representative Tavia Galonski is on to something when she suggests that we need to take it to the World Court in Hague.

Though I fear it’s more Democratic words without any powder behind them, which is why I’ve sent her office a letter asking for more details. It would be wonderful to think Democrats are actually stepping it up. So this is place holder, which I would love to populate with specifics, if they ever unfold.

Ohio State Representative Galonski, we heard you. Now what?

Ohio state representative wants to prosecute Trump for 'crimes against humanity' “I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one,” Tavia Galonski said.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — An Ohio Democratic State representative is calling for crimes against humanity charges to be brought against President Donald Trump.

Ohio State Rep. Tavia Galonski, who represents parts of Summit County near Akron, called for the charges following Sunday’s White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing.

“I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to the Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow,” Galonski tweeted. “Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one.” …

by Falycia Campbell, Ben Garbarek

Monday, April 6th 2020

13wham _ com/news/nation-world/ohio-state-rep-planning-to-refer-crimes-against-humanity-charges-against-president-trump

Hey Tim, can we just start referring to him as President Traitor?

{Or is that too close to unacceptable swearing Lausten?}

If the forums ever have an expletive holiday, where such things are allowed, I will have names to call T rump that will mortify sailors.

You can alway PP me if the urge gets to be too great. Let er rip. May not be as cathartic as a good cry, but hey its something. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer. But I suspect my intense profanities would be representative of feelings that you and I already share.

Yes, I admit that I would prefer that some of the T rump lie-believers hear the depth of my revulsion to what T rump is doing to my country and the world.

Fantasies are healthy sometimes. Especially for people who have absolutely no real life hope.

says the guy slathered in facepaint