Prettiest villages - Croatia

Mum’s from No 8 15 Most Charming Small Towns in Croatia (with Map) - Touropia

Good morning missy,

Is this part of a riddle?

The answer is, a small picturesque town in Croatia.

What’s the question?

Mum’s from No 8 https://www.touropia.com/small-towns-in-croatia/ happy wheels

I’m planning on going to Croatia this summer as well!

Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik. No line-up of the most beautiful towns in Croatia could possibly be complete without a mention of Dubrovnik, which rises dramatically from the Adriatic cliffs in the far south of the country

RED FLAG WARNING

SPAMMER, or is it an Advertising Gamer, seeing how many humans it can sucker into his link-trap.

Next you are going to tell us - its the Russians!!

Are you trying to pick another fight shorty?

Or haven’t you learned how to use WIKI?

The area of modern Croatia comprised two Roman provinces, Pannonia and Dalmatia. After the collapse of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th Century A.D., the area was subjugated by the Ostrogoths for 50 years, before being incorporated into the Byzantine Empire.

Croatia, as a nation, first appeared as a duchy in the 7th century, the Duchy of Croatia, and the near Principality of Lower Pannonia,[1] which were united and elevated into the Kingdom of Croatia which lasted from 925 until 1918. From the 12th century the Kingdom of Croatia entered a Personal Union with the Kingdom of Hungary, it remained a distinct state with its ruler (Ban) and Sabor, but it elected Royal dynasties from neighboring powers, primarily Hungary, Naples and the Habsburg Monarchy.

The period from the 15th to the 17th centuries was marked by intense struggles between the Ottoman Empire to the south and the Habsburg Empire to the north.

After the First World War and the consequent breakup of the Habsburg Monarchy, Croatia was incorporated into Yugoslavia. Following the German invasion of Yugoslavia in the Second World War, a short-lived, independent Croatian state was established. Croatia gained independence in 1991 amidst the dissolution of Yugoslavia.

@citizenschallengev3 I think @sabolina is referring to the missing spam post. I’m thinking it was removed before they got here and all they saw was your post, thinking it was referring to the rest of the thread.

?