Predictions Anybody?

I predicted Trump would drop out. I was wrong, though I’ll bet, and I’ve heard pundits say this, I’ll bet he was as surprised as everyone else and didn’t really think he’d get elected.
But given that he’s there, how about some predictions on how things will go? Here’s my prediction: Trump’s a sucker for a deal. He’s going to make some kind of deal where to his rabid followers it’ll be a reversal. For example something with gay rights, or abortion rights, or whatever. And being the rabid unthinking dogs that they are, they will turn on him like a dog whose owner starts withholding red meat. End result will be impeachment by his own party.

He’s going to have to do something pretty bad to get impeached. Something that, if the Republicans don’t impeach him for it, they will be considered part of the establishment and risk losing their next election. Fortunately, Trump is very capable of doing such a thing. Sexual scandal is my first guess.
His best move would be to hang in there for a year or more then resign as some sort of statement about how bad Washington is or something. Pence also has dirty laundry, so it could be a Paul Ryan presidency, which we could survive.
Third most likely is assassination, but I don’t like to talk about that, and it’s pretty hard these days. It depends on how stupid he is about listening to his security people. The future of the world might depend on an unlikely story like how Archduke Ferdinand was killed.

I predicted Trump would drop out. I was wrong, though I'll bet, and I've heard pundits say this, I'll bet he was as surprised as everyone else and didn't really think he'd get elected. But given that he's there, how about some predictions on how things will go? Here's my prediction: Trump's a sucker for a deal. He's going to make some kind of deal where to his rabid followers it'll be a reversal. For example something with gay rights, or abortion rights, or whatever. And being the rabid unthinking dogs that they are, they will turn on him like a dog whose owner starts withholding red meat. End result will be impeachment by his own party.
Unfortunately, they'll never turn on their fair haired boy soon enough. They'll hang on and make excuses until the damage is done.
He's going to have to do something pretty bad to get impeached. Something that, if the Republicans don't impeach him for it, they will be considered part of the establishment and risk losing their next election. Fortunately, Trump is very capable of doing such a thing. Sexual scandal is my first guess. His best move would be to hang in there for a year or more then resign as some sort of statement about how bad Washington is or something. Pence also has dirty laundry, so it could be a Paul Ryan presidency, which we could survive. Third most likely is assassination, but I don't like to talk about that, and it's pretty hard these days. It depends on how stupid he is about listening to his security people. The future of the world might depend on an unlikely story like how Archduke Ferdinand was killed.
Do you mean he won't use the excuse that nearly all failed politicians use: "i want to spend more time with my family"?

Lisa Rein covers the federal workforce and issues that concern the management of government for the Washington Post.
Lisa wrote an article today - Trump has a plan for government workers. They’re not going to like it.

She is making the statement – “Democrats and federal employee unions are preparing to fight the image of government workers as a privileged class and the bureaucracy as a bloated mess."
In other words, truth and facts need to be distorted is the democratic method. Trump is going to be there eight years with this type of stupidity.