Possible psychic???

I had a movie on video tape, so long time ago obviously. It was about an urban legend of some ghostly creatures trying to communicate with a guy and he felt they were trying to tell him something. He figures out something about a bridge on a certain day, then he goes there and saves someone life. Terrible movie, but in the extras after the movie, they had some interesting experts on these phenomenon of people who get obsessed because they think a dream or something predicted the future, but they did nothing. One guy, this is real life now, dreamed of a number and an airplane wing. The number partially matched a plane that crashed soon after. His guilt in not reporting his dream led him to worry about every dream he had, and since no one would listen to him, he would write up his dreams, then go to a bank camera and hold them up, knowing that there was a date stamp for them. You’ve probably never heard of this guy because, NOTHING HE REPORTED EVER HAPPENED!!!

I had a similar experience, which I can actually prove. I actually posted about the dream when I had it, months before the terrible thing actually happened. It was horrible, but even if I had taken it as a sign there was really nothing I could have done about it.

In the dream I was watching the 2016 election results. As the night went on it became more and more clear that Trump had won the presidency. I became more and more depressed as the night went on and eventually just shut it off and went to bed. I don’t remember how much later it was, but I eventually experienced that exact thing. It was horrible.

Of course, that was the outcome of a binary choice in which my mood was completely predictable in either outcome. And Bill Maher had been warning me of the possibility for months already. So this one might have a rational explanation…that I am super, duper psychic!

Good one Widder. I think Stephen King did a thing on that.

I remembered the movie. Can’t find anyone talking about the extras though, so I’m not sure if they all went over to the DVD versions.

Its a like 1 in over a million chance lol. Pick a number that is randomly drawn 6 times in a row. But yeah ill check on it. Cuz science. I read meditation can clear it and make it easier to discern what’s from the outside versus inside. But i watched mr beast spend 50 k in lottery tickets and didnt win big. So its probs rigged anyway