Pope Francis: Pedophile priests are Monsters

The Pope has once again told it like it is. The wealthy are already angry with him for attacking greed and
now the worlds pedophiles will march against him but I feel the Pope has no fear.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/05/pope-francis-pedophile-priests-monsters/

Skimmed the linked article.
While I applaud the pope’s move; personally, I think the pope should have been a little more intellectual about his responses.

Then again I am not christian so I dont know how the vatican plans out their statements.

Good finds on the links, I.J. That is interesting stuff. At least the new Pope has spoken out as pedophile priests being bad men. Now maybe he’ll open the bible and read the part that says leaders of the church should be married.

Hey, I like the part about them not being married. It means there are fewer kids who would get daily inculcation. :lol:
Occam

Good point, Occam.

The Pope has once again told it like it is. The wealthy are already angry with him for attacking greed ...
AlterNet / By Joe Conason Rich Catholics Threaten Pope Francis — Because He Frightens Them January 3, 2014 http://admin.alternet.org/belief/rich-catholics-threaten-pope-francis-because-he-frightens-them
If anyone wonders whether Pope Francis has irritated wealthy conservatives with his courage and idealism, the latest outburst from Kenneth Langone left little doubt. Sounding both aggressive and whiny, the billionaire investor warned that he and his overprivileged friends might withhold their millions from church and charity unless the pontiff stops preaching against the excesses and cruelty of unleashed capitalism. According to Langone, such criticism from the Holy See could ultimately hurt the sensitive feelings of the rich so badly that they become "incapable of feeling compassion for the poor." He also said rich donors are already losing their enthusiasm for the restoration of St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan -- a very specific threat that he mentioned directly to Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York. ...
For a little background on how rich these folks actually are http://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2?c=reccon1 (sorry don't recall who I owe the tip of the hat to - share and share alike)

He calls the pedophile priests ‘monsters’, yet he does nothing to bring them to justice or keep them from hurting more children, or compensating those who have been victimized. This pope is all mealy mouth and no action. He imparts ‘feel good’ messages in a sweet voice, so the catholic mafia can continue on its merry way.

Hey, I like the part about them not being married. It means there are fewer kids who would get daily inculcation. :lol: Occam
Psst, Occam. It has been discovered that you don't have to be married to have kids. ;-P
Hey, I like the part about them not being married. It means there are fewer kids who would get daily inculcation. :lol: Occam
Psst, Occam. It has been discovered that you don't have to be married to have kids. ;-P Aren't those 'virgin' births? As one of my cousins once said "Mary was a girl with a really good 'story' " lol!

But, but, but. . . . Lois, don’t you know it’s god’s word that the only proper way to copulate is by being one man/one woman married, and priests as emissaries of god would always follow his rules and have to be married before they could insert their sperm into anyone? Right???
Occam