Pompeo goes full traitor on USA, promises 2nd trump admin.

It ain’t over, and it won’t be until Trump is declared winner. It is looking like 2024 will be the best hope for the nation.

Counting ballots (votes) is meaningless unless the ballots have been verified as being from real people, which they have not been and may not ever be. Lets wait and see what happens in the Senate races in Georgia. The only way to know that we don’t have fraud is if folks have to show up at the polls in person and show a photo ID and a Social Security number. Even then we may have problems with machine counting and number collection.

I have really lost faith in the process. I think the Dems are as corrupt as any political group anywhere in the world. I think there is nothing they wouldn’t have done to get rid of Trump. Nothing. The only thing that would surprise me now is if we were to find out that the election was actually honest. I don’t see it happening.

The dotard didn’t win and I doubt he’ll be around in 2024 in which to run for office. Biden and Harris won the election fair and square and personally, I really wish the dumpster people and the dotard would stop with this stupidity, because there was no fraud.

I looked up the word “call”, it means to predict. If you are right then, “you called it”. “Certified” means the official, final decision. Trump is playing on the ignorance of people with these words. All evidence indicates the call is correct and Biden will be certified the winner.

"You never answered my question about why billions are invested in this

. Why are they paying people so much to write those algorithms?"

We are talking about a specific act by a specific party and not a holistic relection of the ins and out of this industry. The positive claim being made here by democrat partisans is that Russia interfered in 2016 and this was of some significance. Can this be substantiated?

We know how much IRA spend on memes, advertising etc for the 2016 election.

A recent disclosure by Google that Russian-linked accounts spent $4,700 on platforms in 2016! $46,000 was spent on Russian-linked Facebook ads before the 2016 election (0.05% of what Trump/Clinton campaign spent on ads)

Muelller report stated IRAs budget was $ 1.2 million. Does this mean this $1.2 million was solely for the US. Read on for below this line it states it was for "domestic audiences within the Russian Federation and others targeting foreign audiences in various countries, including the United States.

So what does an analysis of the IRA content tell us? Just “11% of the total content” attributed to the IRA and 33 percent of user engagement with it “was related to the election.” The IRA’s posts “were minimally about the candidates,” with “roughly 6% of tweets, 18% of Instagram posts, and 7% of Facebook posts” having “mentioned Trump or Clinton by name.”

Does this justify the attention it is getting?

So how can we determine how effective IRA ads were. The one example put forward on this thread to as a great example of Russia interference and stirring the pot so to speak was the Heart of Texas protests. The IRA propaganda campaign was so successful that virtually no –one turned up. Ooops!

What about the memes themselves. How targeted and wicked was their messaging? Lausten links the 10 worst of the worst. A link to an author who choose 10 out of 3,500 post without telling us how many overall were pro trump, how many were pro Clinton and how many neither? And of the 10 picked, how many of these were pre November 2016 !!

@anton, well I’ll give you credit for looking up some numbers and making an attempt to state your case. If you want to keep your account you’re going to have to keep doing that and you still need to work on your ad-hominems and goal post moving and argumentum ad populum and probably some other things I’m not thinking of right now.

Pointing out again that I didn’t link the correct ads when your request was “one, just one!!”, doesn’t help you. Two people have explained more than once why one ad doesn’t explain AI. I have spent a lot of time tolerating you and trying to let you know where and how you are failing to engage in this forum. This isn’t some unmoderated subreddit.

Since you’ve done as much trolling as you have done, I am hesitant to respond to any of the data you posted this time. The odds are, you will respond with more flame, move to a different set of data, and ignore whatever link or data I put.

Bob: "It ain’t over, and it won’t be until Trump is declared winner. "
I have the feeling that if you were part of the story, "The Emperor's New Clothes", you'd be bowing and think the little boy is the villain.

:I am hesitant to respond to any of the data you posted this time"

Happy for you to engage with the expenditure details and the quality of IRAs output.

The US Secretary of State insisted that President Donald Trump would be inaugurated again despite Joe Biden’s projected victory
World leaders, including almost all US allies, have congratulated Biden, who has achieved unassailable leads in key states as well as a commanding edge in the nationwide popular vote
Washington: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday the world should have every confidence that a post-election transition in the United States will be smooth.
“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration,” Pompeo told a State Department news conference. He insisted that President Donald Trump would be inaugurated again despite Joe Biden’s projected victory.

Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri .