Physicality

you will realize I just solved the measurement problem:
What are you trying to measure?

W4U, March 13, 2020 at 2:25 pm: Guess that’s what comes from being an ardent Earth Centrist. You may want to be careful with that analogy. I’m not certain what you mean by that. And here is the reason why.
Ouch. That one hurt coming from you, it's like my gosh, not even you have read any of my essays.

Why is this stuff so tough to understand - used to be I beat the shit out of myself for it, the sound of one hand clapping and all that. But, time and events has made clear it’s not me, it’s like the cluelessness permeates all these days. I project this stuff I’ve written will make more sense as we proceed into our brave new future.

In any event, it was too perfect, plus I was stuck off-line since Friday, so I wrote up a post and trumpeted it at my blogs.

https://centerforinquiry.org/forums/topic/earth-centrism-geocentrism-seriously/

@pittsburghjoe, I’m curious have you ever tried out your ideas in front of actual learned physicists?

I mean non-experts are so easy to dazzle and I can’t help but notice you’ve reached out, for affirmations, from a group of frankly non-experts. just trying to explain myself :wink:

Lol…I know the difference. Just a play on words which are linguistically interchangeable. Geo = Earth, Centrism = Centrism.

Sorry, I know this is a serious subject. Just couldn’t resist…. :slight_smile:

Hey W4U cat’s got joe’s tongue, so let me ask you, if you can explain what he thinks he’s measuring,

you will realize I just solved the measurement problem:

Getting back to genuine PHYSICALITY, how about those stones, and the march of progress. Yeah, yeah, those atoms are made out of almost nothing - still take my advice don’t smash yourself in the head with one.

Don’t know if I’ll get around to writing the post I’d wanted to about my adventures with ferreting out stone tools - inspiration comes and goes, and timing needs to be right, or all those wonderful thoughts get wafted away by the air.

Anasazi lived up and down this valley going back over a thousand years, so who knows how old these are. Kept meaning to go up to the college ask around, but never did. So it goes.

The lighter colored ones are what I found up near the top of slope. The Red Jasper one was in the river the other was just below our cabin in an area I’ve walked up dozens if not a couple hundred time - we have been in this cabin over eight years.

Handy Stone Tools and memories ;- )

https://confrontingsciencecontrarians.blogspot.com/2020/03/handy-stone-tools-and-memories.html

. :wink: