Outcry as Charlie Hebdo depicts Meghan Markle as George Floyd 

Poor little rich girl. Wait, a divorced woman marrying into the Royal Family wherein the Queen is the head of the church? No way. And to top it off the prince who could be in line for the throne picks a half-black woman to be a potential queen. No way. Wake up people, you do not live in fairy land; people do not always live happily ever after in the real world.

Tears because not everyone loved her. So sad. More tears because a man trained to not actually do anything in his life other than be on view as a “royal” has to earn a living. How utterly unjust. Perhaps someone will start a go-fund-me page for them.

The little prince is finally learning that actions do have consequences. And so is the woman who thought she could be a little princess.

I don’t envy them or their child. We know the media will never let them or him lead a “normal” life.

Wake up people, -- IBL
I have no idea who are addressing here.

Funny. FWIW newborns are always blue-ish, then they are really pale – even in black babies. Dark pigment takes a while to show up. And that baby is a quadroon.