Notre Histoire dans Deux Minutes

Notre Histoire dans Deux Minutes
final project by a high school student
http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html
Worth seeing

Wait a minute, he left out the part where… No that’s in there too! Wow and very well researched! I wish all high school students viewed their history this way. I’m going to show it to them anyway. He did a great job of editing. Loved the irony of the Adam and Eve picture! Tres’ Bon Mais difficile. Thanks Lois. (obviously didn’t attend school in Tennessee).
Cap’t Jack

Notre Histoire dans Deux Minutes final project by a high school student http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html Worth seeing
WOW ! :gulp:

You really think it was well researched, Jack? I didn’t know we looked like chimps before we turned into Tom-Hanks–or whatever that was supposed to mean. But yeah, the Nazis and smoking are bad. It would make a great commercial for the History Channel. Or they could use it for clinical trials when testing dimenhydrinate.

You really think it was well researched, Jack? I didn't know we looked like chimps before we turned into Tom-Hanks--or whatever that was supposed to mean. But yeah, the Nazis and smoking are bad. It would make a great commercial for the History Channel. Or they could use it for clinical trials when testing dimenhydrinate.
Or maybe just an interesting thing to watch on YouTube.
You really think it was well researched, Jack? I didn’t know we looked like chimps before we turned into Tom-Hanks—or whatever that was supposed to mean. But yeah, the Nazis and smoking are bad. It would make a great commercial for the History Channel. Or they could use it for clinical trials when testing dimenhydrinate.
C'mon George, cut the kid some slack here. I'm sure he used the visuals that fit the theme of his project. I mean he isn't a paleoanthropoligst yet! Sure, I would have borrowed images from the Smithsonian paleo site but maybe he didn't know it existed. For a high school level project it was exemplary! Trust me on this one; after reviewing countless science fair projects his stands out like a cut diamond in a swamp! And smoking's bad huh? Hint hint. ;-) Cap't Jack

Thank you Lois* and Thevillageatheist for saying it.
*and for posting “Notre Histoire dans Deux Minutes”

Thank you Lois* and Thevillageatheist for saying it.
You forgot to wish them to have a nice day.

Already had one but thanks anyway.
Cap’t Jack