No true Christian problem for Jeb

Jeb’s latest remarks are astounding. He just shrugs his shoulders and says, “you can tell who is Christian”. When Trump does not have a ready answer to an obvious question, I can understand that, he’s in charge and doesn’t listen to his advisers. But Bush is a 3rd generation professional, someone must have pointed out this problem to him. It’s really two problems, you can’t determine what is in someone’s heart and we don’t have religious tests under our Constitution. The reason for the 2nd one is the first one. That’s the sad part. We fought that war in the 15th century and realized it couldn’t be won, that’s why we created the concept of sovereign nations with political leaders instead of religious leaders.
Does anyone know more about this 2 year vetting process for refugees? Just how do they figure out where they came from?

Does anyone know more about this 2 year vetting process for refugees? Just how do they figure out where they came from?
Please read my topic in this section titled "Let's say you are a Syrian refugee...".

Colbert, commenting on how Jeb could tell if someone is a Christian, suggested having them finish this quote: “I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and… ___ ________ __ __.” If the person does not say “you welcomed me in”, then they are either a terrorist or a Republican Presidential Candidate.

Jeb's latest remarks are astounding. He just shrugs his shoulders and says, "you can tell who is Christian". When Trump does not have a ready answer to an obvious question, I can understand that, he's in charge and doesn't listen to his advisers. But Bush is a 3rd generation professional, someone must have pointed out this problem to him. It's really two problems, you can't determine what is in someone's heart and we don't have religious tests under our Constitution. The reason for the 2nd one is the first one. That's the sad part. We fought that war in the 15th century and realized it couldn't be won, that's why we created the concept of sovereign nations with political leaders instead of religious leaders. Does anyone know more about this 2 year vetting process for refugees? Just how do they figure out where they came from?
They ask them. Then they ask them if they're terrorists. If they say no, they've been vetted. Lois
... Does anyone know more about this 2 year vetting process for refugees? Just how do they figure out where they came from?
They ask them. Then they ask them if they're terrorists. If they say no, they've been vetted. Lois That's bullshit, Lois. Where do you get your info? Fox News?
Jeb's latest remarks are astounding. He just shrugs his shoulders and says, "you can tell who is Christian".
We're taking all this too seriously - Stuff happens. Get over it.
Jeb's latest remarks are astounding. He just shrugs his shoulders and says, "you can tell who is Christian". When Trump does not have a ready answer to an obvious question, I can understand that, he's in charge and doesn't listen to his advisers. But Bush is a 3rd generation professional, someone must have pointed out this problem to him. It's really two problems, you can't determine what is in someone's heart and we don't have religious tests under our Constitution. The reason for the 2nd one is the first one. That's the sad part. We fought that war in the 15th century and realized it couldn't be won, that's why we created the concept of sovereign nations with political leaders instead of religious leaders. Does anyone know more about this 2 year vetting process for refugees? Just how do they figure out where they came from?
I would not call Bush a third generation PROFESSIONAL I can think of a couple of other names that would fit better. For the record, Jeb isn't a third generation anything. He is a second generation political candidate. George W. Bush is Jeb's brother, not his father. Jeb and George W are of the same generation--second to GHWB's generation.