No personal messages?

Have you found any forum that is not like this one? This is as good as it gets, these days. It’s like being in prison. The only difference is, the front gate is wide open and the prison guards would be happy if you make a break for it.
This was a forum my dad use to moderate on. It use to be more of a place where people could disagree yet exchange ideas in hopes to get a better perspective from the opposing party. I personally like being proven wrong. People who want the “win” in all their debates won’t get this but for me it’s about learning something new. I always consider that I could be wrong on any topic and the reason I do this is because I don’t want to be stuck clinging onto bad information as so many people do here.

Gosh your victim complex makes me want to laugh, unfortunately it’s actually tragic and hopeless - victimization and resentment is all your new alt-right bullshit is about. Me First and heil to your happy life away from this forum, if that’s the way you want to be.

But will this really be it for ex- / or is it the drama queen who’ll be right to remind us he just slammed the door.

Oh and hey you were never a good conversationist anyways.

Let me offer you a little reading since you’ll have some time on your hands now: Freak Kingdom by Timothy Denevi | PublicAffairs

@timb Your post really has nothing to do with the thread, but I’ll allow it.

Anytime someone attempts to trace down info and cause someone to feel threatened they tell the mods and as evidence they show the PM. Sometimes they go as high as the higher ups in CFI. Also, when someone is too afraid to say things on the forum that they know are wrong, they say it in a PM, which also ends up being sent to us or the higher ups. People do send us copies of PMs that disturb them. PMs have been removed all the CFI website, not just here on the forum due to people abusing the feature. I didn’t have a thing to do with all of CFI website, but I have heard and read the abuse on the forum too. So I wouldn’t take it personally.

No, I didn’t push the button, but I did agree to it. If you want to be a drama queen, and throw a hissy fit, then email CFI. Why would you want to call when you so desperately want PMs? However, this petulant disruptive behaviour is about to get you banned from the forum. Even Lausten said he’d deal with you later, so you are on thin ice currently. You don’t need the PM feature that badly, so stop throwing a tantrum over them or I won’t wait to discuss banning you with Lausten. I’ll just make the decision on my own and take 100% credit for it. I will not change my input that I gave on the PMs, due to your disruptive bahaviour about the feature. I will not be bullied into changing my vote on something I really have no control over. The designer could have just done it on his own, just like I can ban someone on my own.

@mitch70

This was a forum my dad use to moderate on. It use to be more of a place where people could disagree yet exchange ideas in hopes to get a better perspective from the opposing party. I personally like being proven wrong. People who want the “win” in all their debates won’t get this but for me it’s about learning something new. I always consider that I could be wrong on any topic and the reason I do this is because I don’t want to be stuck clinging onto bad information as so many people do here.
Apparently, this place is not what it used to be when your dad was around. It's changed to what this country is being pushed to become. You may like a society that allows a diversity of opinions to flourish, freedom of thought. This means that we can debate but we don't have to come to agreement. And when we do disagree, it doesn't mean that the other guy who doesn't accept one's point of view is uninformed, an idiot or racist and to be hounded out of the forum. Unfortunately, for you, that's the way it is now - not the country, but this forum.

I don’t think it is helpful to view oneself as a victim of injustice when under the oppression of the wicked. Adversity is the template on which to shape character. It’s ok to be defeated as long as one is not crushed.

I seriously doubt it was his dad who use to moderate.

... it doesn’t mean that the other guy (Sree, et al) who doesn’t accept one’s point of view is uninformed, an idiot or racist and to be hounded out of the forum.
Personally I don't want anyone hounded out of the forums, but I would consider it an honor if I could hound out some of your assertions and ideas that are uninformed, idiotic or racist. To hound them out of your distorted world paradigm for good.

@timb Your post really has nothing to do with the thread, but I’ll allow it.
Ok. I imagine CC will say something about Schmidt in some more relevantly categorized thread.