Next Saturday

WALK NAKED IN BRITAIN (and elsewhere)
Think this would get their attention?
Don’t forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.
So next Saturday at 1 p.m. all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.
Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.
Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side would be further proof of your patriotism.
The British government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

We tried this in Texas a few years ago. Unfortunately few women went outside naked and no terrorists committed suicide. I wish the Brits better luck. :coolsmile:
Edit: Some of my neighbors were not amused when I went door-to-door asking their wives to walk around the subdivision naked. They didn’t understand and mistook me for some type of creepy voyeur. :question:

Ah, it’s all been done before.

http://www.keepboulderweird.org
It get’s better, here’s a video of weird boulder Boulder in action.

{Hey at least it seems to be college kids, thank god :gulp: }

now we’ll see what the censors say
:red:

We tried this in Texas a few years ago. Unfortunately few women went outside naked and no terrorists committed suicide. I wish the Brits better luck. :coolsmile: Edit: Some of my neighbors were not amused when I went door-to-door asking their wives to walk around the subdivision naked. They didn't understand and mistook me for some type of creepy voyeur. :question:
What's wrong with people in Texas? Creepy voyeur, indeed! They apparently don't understand real social science. Lois
We tried this in Texas a few years ago. Unfortunately few women went outside naked and no terrorists committed suicide. I wish the Brits better luck. :coolsmile: Edit: Some of my neighbors were not amused when I went door-to-door asking their wives to walk around the subdivision naked. They didn't understand and mistook me for some type of creepy voyeur. :question:
So you were just asking the wives? And the husbands weren't amused…? Thank goodness you moved to Colorado, you'll find us not quite so uptight… Although, come to think of it, I believe insecure jealous husbands might be the same everywhere. Beware. :coolsmirk:
WALK NAKED IN BRITAIN (and elsewhere) Think this would get their attention? Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 p.m. all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side would be further proof of your patriotism. The British government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.
That's hilarious! Thanks, Lois!

But people, ya just can’t go round this Xtian country in the buff no matter how you want to drive out the infidels because the bible’s agin’ it. Wait a minute, let me look in my floppy book, ah there it is Genesis 7. No there’s more! All the way through the big G says ya can’t cause it promotes lust and pretty soon we’ll be havin’ sex with animals and oh my! so there’s an end to it right there. Oh, and this from a Bible site:
We still live in a fallen world, surrounded by lust, immorality, and perversion. The innocence of Eden is gone. Naturist philosophy ignores the results of the fall. Even in “asexual" contexts, public displays of nudity dishonor God by pretending an innocence that no longer exists. A Christian should definitely not be a nudist or participate in nudist activities.
Read more: Can a Christian be a nudist? What does the Bible say about nudity? | GotQuestions.org
So that’s one weapon in the arsenal against the Islamic State we can’t use here despite the fact that they’re sneaking across the border carrying Ebola on their backs.

HEY THAT’S TODAY, isn’t it.
Start posting the selfies. :coolsmile:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
VA, your point is well taken… :lol: … :lol:

:cheese:
Cap’t Jack