I will now go out of my way to shop at Target

Ignorance seems to be spreading like a pandemic. Or has it merely been gestating until yet another non-issue rises up to become an issue for Conservatives.
Now we have men who have taken it upon themselves to follow women into women’s restrooms to determine what sex they are. THOSE are the people who should be arrested, not the people who are transgender.
Link-> North Carolina’s “Bathroom Bill” and the outpouring of support]
Somedays I don’t think there is any hope for mankind. :-S

I’m with you. I think I’ll head to Target for my next grocery run.

I shop there often and as of today it will be more often.

I hope you guys really go out of your way to push for this hard this year.
It’s for a good cause. A real good cause.
Get out there and get vocal about it. Target just wants your money.
You guys have to really politicize it for it to have any effect. Please. :wink:

I hope you guys really go out of your way to push for this hard this year. It's for a good cause. A real good cause. Get out there and get vocal about it. Target just wants your money. You guys have to really politicize it for it to have any effect. Please. ;-)
Hey joker, it was the crazy faith-based crowd who politicized this nonsense. Vyazma, here's a couple videos for you. On Target
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGv6exoKkw
On transgender bathroom panic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw
:-)

I’m just wondering CC, do you think every link you post gets looked at?
Is that all you know how to do? Post links?
What a narrow view.
I don’t care about those videos. I’m just interested in folks like you getting out there and fighting for this.
Publicize it. Politicize it.
And yeah, shop at Target too if it makes you feel good. :lol:

I'm just wondering CC, do you think every link you post gets looked at? Is that all you know how to do? Post links? What a narrow view. I don't care about those videos. I'm just interested in folks like you getting out there and fighting for this. Publicize it. Politicize it. And yeah, shop at Target too if it makes you feel good. :lol:
Ain't got no Target's around here, and to be honest I couldn't give a damned about Target - it's the examines of the lunacy the right-wing get's their panties all in a twitter over, that interest me. Well interest might be the wrong word, morbid fascination may be closer to the mark. Right wingers do hate that exposure to interesting unfamiliar information don't you though. Is all you know, what's in your florid imagination? Expand your mind a little. Although I'll admit, my hilly billy red neck pal is a hoot, you have some laughs with your info big guy.
Ain't got no Target's around here, and to be honest I couldn't give a damned about Target
If you don't care about Target, then why did you post videos about Target?
Ain't got no Target's around here, and to be honest I couldn't give a damned about Target
If you don't care about Target, then why did you post videos about Target? Be adventurous, watch em. Then puzzle it out. :cheese:

I belong to an LGBTA (A for Allies) community at work. I’ll be sure it is talked about among other issues at our get together next week.