New storm warnings (humor)

Climate name change?

Brilliant! I shared it on FaceBook.

Fantastic! Now we can properly label hurricanes in the future because these clowns will allow the conditions that generate them to continue. Unfortunately, here in Ohio we have to face the Boener storm daily. 8-/
Cap’t Jack

Interesting comment on our society. A few weeks ago I posted a picture of a puppy my wife and got from a local rescue organization. That post drew 20 likes and 20 comments. The link about dealing with climate change deniers? Zero likes or comments, and most of my friends are liberals. Sometimes I just want to move to Vermont and wait for our society to collapse. >:(

Interesting comment on our society. A few weeks ago I posted a picture of a puppy my wife and got from a local rescue organization. That post drew 20 likes and 20 comments. The link about dealing with climate change deniers? Zero likes or comments, and most of my friends are liberals. Sometimes I just want to move to Vermont and wait for our society to collapse. >:(
Do you have to move to Vermont to do that? I'm pretty sure it will be visible amd felt anywhere. Do you think Vermont will offer some kind of protection? Lois

Vermont will have more water than West Texas or Montana.