New membersays hello forum

Hello forum, I just now signed up in order to participate in an on going discussion on the Drake Equation. I see the discussion stared Mar 16 2019, hope I haven’t missed the boat.

Catman

should be good. jump right in

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.

...I just now signed up in order to participate in an on going discussion on the Drake Equation. I see the discussion stared Mar 16 2019, hope I haven’t missed the boat.
I vaguely remember that.

The Drake Equation is cool, so it would be interesting if you brought it back by posting your ideas on that thread.

Good day,

Is this discussion still on-going? I’d like to join. If you could please share the link?

Two years ago, I broke down Drake equation, so I could understand it. I did this because the equation seems complex (at first sight), when it isn’t.

Here is a link to a video that I made, if anyone happens to be interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcHGNa6vRs

Thanks!

Two years ago, I broke down Drake equation, so I could understand it. I did this because the equation seems complex (at first sight), when it isn’t.
Good job! Even though I don't care for this topic, I ended up watching your 52 minute presentation. You are interesting to watch.

So, you really believe we are not alone.

hello

i’m new here

Hello I’m new here