Myth of the SCOTUS

All judges have some level of bias, very true. Unfortunately bias itself cannot be avoided 100% so we’re stuck with some judges who are not on the same page as some citizens.

The obvious problem there, someone gets married in one state, then moves to another. Or, like many people, a married couple has a spouse working in two different states.
That is a problem for heterosexuals who make up the vast majority of people. Gays are a small minority that tends to congregate in certain areas. There's no "logistical" problem there. The courts can ignore homosexuals and life won't change one bit. Can't do that with heterosexuals.

I suspect the justices who were in favor of legalizing gay marriage did it out of a sense of fair mindedness.

That is a problem for heterosexuals who make up the vast majority of people. -- one
Huh?

Like many people, I live near a border. Many of my friends “cross the bridge” to go to work. It’s not a problem. They are married and get all advantages of marriage no matter which side of the river they are on. “Life changed a bit” when gays could get married, for the gays. You’re just pretending to be heartless, right?