Man the piggy backer

Man’s reality, learning, in whatever direction and field of choice already exist. Whether it be psychological, theoretical, scientific, religious or just how to make the requirement of the day, all knowledge men learned comes from other men. The average man is a piggy backer who takes what he has discovered from others men, who have planted their knowledge in the soil of the mind, and expound upon it, but do not expand it. Look how the philosophical writing of Plato, Spinoza, Kant, etc, men who have live, and died long ago, still considered in the modern day world of thought as conclusive even when thoughts have no limitations. Yet, more important to the matter of philosophy, as psychology, there were no solution of advancement in discovering individual eternality then, as now. Longevity of individual life evolved, yet the common everyday problems of daily living has not been solve. I have seen no solutions to stop the mentality of self-righteous egotism destroying individuals and societies the world over. Is this because no avenue of man’s thinking know the core logic why thinking is issued out of an invisible place no human mind has touched. Man cannot philosophize on existence, no less himself, and his theories, opinions, concepts, or I think this, or I think that are absurd non-definitive conclusions, because “a shadow does not exist where it falls, and a shadow also does not exist where it falls.”

“a shadow does not exist where it falls, and a shadow also does not exist where it falls."
Who are you quoting here? I don’t get it.

“a shadow does not exist where it falls, and a shadow also does not exist where it falls." Who are you quoting here? I don't get it.

Wow, that makes life easy for you. Unless of course you want someone to get something down off a shelf for you. You know, that thing there, the one I’m not going to bother explaining because you’ll only perceive your own perception. Do you go to the doctor? Do you give him your philosophical quips when he asks you how you are feeling?

Wow, that makes life easy for you. Unless of course you want someone to get something down off a shelf for you. You know, that thing there, the one I'm not going to bother explaining because you'll only perceive your own perception. Do you go to the doctor? Do you give him your philosophical quips when he asks you how you are feeling?
Sure it makes life easy for me, unlike what you did when I 1st returned to this forum. Do you have a problem with that?

It’s not a “problem”, other than it makes it difficult to communicate, which is part of the definition of “forum”

It's not a "problem", other than it makes it difficult to communicate, which is part of the definition of "forum"
That definition was applicable when I first returned to this forum, but it didn't seem to matter to you then. What made the difference between then and now for you?
It's not a "problem", other than it makes it difficult to communicate, which is part of the definition of "forum"
That definition was applicable when I first returned to this forum, but it didn't seem to matter to you then. What made the difference between then and now for you? I don't know what you are talking about. I respond to posts, not personalities. What "return" are you talking about?
That definition was applicable when I first returned to this forum, but it didn't seem to matter to you then. What made the difference between then and now for you? I don't know what you are talking about. I respond to posts, not personalities. What "return" are you talking about? For me, I am going to put this behind and move on to the topic. If you want to offset the topic, which you have a habit of doing (check how you have ignored other contents of topics thus far after your acknowledgement of a lack of understanding, which is your problem. Details are not required when this topic awaits food for thought). So lets move on to contents of the topic without the presumption that inductive reasoning requires justification, and IMO suspect. The problem of induction reasoning (my explaining to you what is being stated), pertaining to the topic, is really only a problem if you assume that induction should have some kind of deductive justification (logic to open up your mind). What is necessary here is to know the topic is declaratory statement, and each should be dealt with independently if you find no merging.

“Come down off your throne and leave your body alone”

"Come down off your throne and leave your body alone"
Ha, no need for me to come down to what I have seceded. To me, the better saying is for you to come up. Prove to yourself reaching for is better than walloping in the slop of degradation.

“So I called up the captain, ‘Please bring me my wine’, he said, ‘We haven’t had that spirit here since 1969’”

"So I called up the captain, 'Please bring me my wine', he said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'"
Always happens when

Why are you so mean to me ever since I got back?

Why are you so mean to me ever since I got back?
Lausten, there are laws we establish we must abide by. Laws we have set in our everyday living. Others do not have to ever acknowledge them as guideline they must follow. If one plays games, they are subject to games being played upon them. We are all manipulators, useful to ourselves and others when allowed to be. But when manipulation takes on the face of irony to mock without a just cause, the manipulator cannot then cry foul. Meanness, that is a joke on both sides. Lausten, U can "get busy living, or U can get busy dying." Whatever U choose, U establish the law. U do not bother me one bit.

You are just using reason to make reasons

Lausten,
Seems to me, he just has a pissy attitude towards people in general.

He’s fine as long as you don’t ask him any questions. Or say anything he doesn’t agree with. Or suggest there might be a flaw in his logic. Or point out his shoe is untied, then tap his nose when he looks down. He really hates that.