For the sake of Inquiry

I think I’ve learned my lesson.
Loath as I am to admit it, I did take a page or two for Pyrrhonism. It has made me question things that I have taken for granted, and that includes the claims of crazies and nuts (like the youtube videos I posted) and see that they don’t know what they are talking about. It mostly knocking down the pedestal I placed spirituality on, seeing that nothing they say are above questions. The their excuses of “mind” and “ego” are just a smokescreen to avoid serious questioning of what they claim. I think I am a little less of a sucker now.

That’s good news. I think it’s a good idea to question the things you take for granted every now and then. The process helps you to understand WHY you believe certain things to be true and other things to be false. Understanding why is a big step forward.

Well after a massive wiping clean due to nihilism and solipsism I rebuilt myself up again.

Well after a massive wiping clean due to nihilism and solipsism I rebuilt myself up again.
Well welcome to the world. I still think it would have been much easier if you'd just adopted a kitten or puppy, a living thing other than yourself that's totally dependent on you for its life.
Well welcome to the world. I still think it would have been much easier if you'd just adopted a kitten or puppy, a living thing other than yourself that's totally dependent on you for its life. Or a plant. Looking forward to your new insights.
Well welcome to the world. I still think it would have been much easier if you'd just adopted a kitten or puppy, a living thing other than yourself that's totally dependent on you for its life. Or a plant. Looking forward to your new insights. I can vouch for the puppy. It really quite the journey of discovery outside and inside. :cheese: It's good to hear Titan, I'm also looking forward to hearing where your journey takes you from here. :-)