Language usage in the USA

How anything is accomplished in this country is amazing. I had a very poor formal exposure in school which is no excuse and managed to reach the age of 81. Could we have a forum that will focus on a reasonable way people can communicate with one another? Science has identified how to speak to one another and it has led to great advances , We cannot talk to one another without our own meaning for the words we choose just like cavemen and women. My personal favorite person on this subject is Steven Pinker. Personal opinion should have no place in a constructive discussion that means to accomplish some good for mankind. Is it possible to get someone like Pinker to help in this matter?

One of the first things we all must do is listen before we begin to wag our tongues and when we wag it speak in a civil tongue.

How anything is accomplished in this country is amazing. I had a very poor formal exposure in school which is no excuse and managed to reach the age of 81. Could we have a forum that will focus on a reasonable way people can communicate with one another? Science has identified how to speak to one another and it has led to great advances , We cannot talk to one another without our own meaning for the words we choose just like cavemen and women. My personal favorite person on this subject is Steven Pinker. Personal opinion should have no place in a constructive discussion that means to accomplish some good for mankind. Is it possible to get someone like Pinker to help in this matter?
You need to work on your language skills, because this doesn't make any sense.
So you are somehow above all this, and you can make a change. Go watch TED. It's filled with ideas that make no difference.