Just a little idea by a 10 year old.

Read this link to a simple solution of uses for waste oils and greases.

That’s the type of action we need to combat climate change. You go girl.

Read this link to a simple solution of uses for waste oils and greases. http://www.upworthy.com/her-dad-thought-her-clean-energy-idea-was-just-a-kids-project-he-was-wrong?c=upw1
Yeah, that's pretty cool. Very little can go quite far. Then I think of all the money that's been squandered on the Superbowl and their nonstop top dollar commercials idolizing a doomed lifestyle. Or the fortunes being squandered on the delusion of colonizing Mars. While the foundations of our planetary life support system are eroding away in front of our eyes. Insanity is as insanity does.

Kudos to Cassandra, and I hope she is able to draw attention to this potential fuel source but Willie Nelson beat her to the punch with his vegetable fueled “French fry smelling” tour bus and car back in 2011. And we’ve been toying with biofuel since the 70’s, infusing alcohol from corn with gasoline. So what’s the holdup?

Cap’t Jack

Kudos to Cassandra, and I hope she is able to draw attention to this potential fuel source but Willie Nelson beat her to the punch with his vegetable fueled "French fry smelling" tour bus and car back in 2011. And we've been toying with biofuel since the 70's, infusing alcohol from corn with gasoline. So what's the holdup? http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/For-singer-a-biodiesel-dream-deferred-5859382.php Cap't Jack
A few years back, I met a young guy, in passing, who said that his band travelled in a grease powered van. As they travelled from city to city they would go to fast food places to ask for their discarded grease. (Maybe they were also inspired by Willie. But I sensed that they really needed the free fuel.)
A few years back, I met a young guy, in passing, who said that his band travelled in a grease powered van. As they travelled from city to city they would go to fast food places to ask for their discarded grease. (Maybe they were also inspired by Willie. But I sensed that they really needed the free fuel.)
I can't figure out why this idea hasn't caught on yet. There's money to be made in simply buying up the gallons of discarded cooking oil to be converted into fuel. Think of the implications, no more dependence on fossil fuel. Cap't Jack