Jordan Belfort

Jordan Belfort, the real Wolf of Wall Street was interviewed by Piers Morgan today.
What do you think of him?
If you missed it you can get an idea of what he’s like here:

Also, what did you think of the film?

* Jordan Belfort was paid $1.045 million for the rights to his memoir, The Wolf of Wall Street * The government says he paid just $21,000 of that in restitution to his victims * He was convicted of securities violations and ordered to repay his victims $110.4 million in 2003 * So far he has repaid just $11.6 million * A court ordered that half of his future income go towards paying restitution to his victims * Prosecutors say he has not paid 50 per cent of his film rights payment or other income * Belfort recently claimed on Facebook that he is 'not making any money off the film or book' and had in fact chosen to pay 100 per cent of his fee to his victims * Prosecutors have asked the court to find him in default By ALEX GREIG PUBLISHED: 19:16 EST, 13 January 2014 | UPDATED: 22:53 EST, 13 January 2014
To answer your question in a word. Pig.

I understand the origins of the stock market and big projects needing many interests cooperating and forming corporations,
and basically I understand the principle of stock holders and dividends being paid out.
But, when I look at what the markets evolved into, their focus on quick profits for traders, their ups and downs, it all seems to have gotten rather disconnected from actually producing anything,
it’s like all about pushing virtual money around and profiteering, but where does this money do work out in the community…
well besides supporting the luxury sales industries?

* Jordan Belfort was paid $1.045 million for the rights to his memoir, The Wolf of Wall Street * The government says he paid just $21,000 of that in restitution to his victims * He was convicted of securities violations and ordered to repay his victims $110.4 million in 2003 * So far he has repaid just $11.6 million * A court ordered that half of his future income go towards paying restitution to his victims * Prosecutors say he has not paid 50 per cent of his film rights payment or other income * Belfort recently claimed on Facebook that he is 'not making any money off the film or book' and had in fact chosen to pay 100 per cent of his fee to his victims * Prosecutors have asked the court to find him in default By ALEX GREIG PUBLISHED: 19:16 EST, 13 January 2014 | UPDATED: 22:53 EST, 13 January 2014
To answer your question in a word. Pig.
I agree. He will never stop scamming . He'll find other "opportunities". I've known people like him--people who talk like him and operate like him. They all make my skin crawl. Lois