Japan

Japan can’t get control on the nuclear fuel, too high to touch literally. To touch it means sacrificing people, no go. Nuclear technology is not finish yet, where do you put the high-energy waste and, how do you handle all that energy when there is a big mistake?
Japan to Build Frozen Wall to Stop Radioactive Water Leaks at Fukushima]
aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th aoeu ao aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th aoeu ao aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th

Japan can't get control on the nuclear fuel, too high to touch literally. To touch it means sacrificing people, no go. Nuclear technology is not finish yet, where do you put the high-energy waste and, how do you handle all that energy when there is a big mistake? Japan to Build Frozen Wall to Stop Radioactive Water Leaks at Fukushima] aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th aoeu ao aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th aoeu ao aoeu aoeu aoeui tsnh th
Yes. I love the frozen wall bit. It's like right out of a Godzilla movie. Japan and Germany are taking nukes off line one after the other. Intelligent science is winning over maybe. The nuclear waste has no destination. Nobody ever had plans for all of the waste generated by all of the bombs and power plants around the world. The only plans ever made was how to sell the energy for a profit! And how to stockpile nuclear weapons. That's it. One of the biggest indicators of the fact that no scientist or government ever had plans was Hanford Washington. The other would be a little sleepy place 50 miles south of where I live called West Valley, NY. That's where they tried to recycle rad waste into more fuel. It took more energy to complete the process than would have been realized from the finished, "reconstituted" rods. Now the place is repository for all of the "hopeful fuel rod assemblies that were sent there. And of course it's leaking! What doesn't leak when you are talking about nuclear technology?

Reuters: Japan Olympic win boosts Abe, but Fukushima shadows linger]
Japan seems happy about winning the bid. But Fukushima, how can the fuel be cleaned up, its energy is so high, so hot? I wish Japan would channel the water around the ruins, rather than damming it.

Reuters: Japan Olympic win boosts Abe, but Fukushima shadows linger] Japan seems happy about winning the bid. But Fukushima, how can the fuel be cleaned up, its energy is so high, so hot? I wish Japan would channel the water around the ruins, rather than damming it.
It's my understanding that they have three reactor meltdowns. That is serious. They also had several cooling ponds of waste fuel that were disrupted. All they can do is keep pouring water on it. I'd like to know about the way they are cooling the fuel and where the water goes and how they collect it after it is contaminated. And how it is transferred to those temporary tanks. How much of that water is missed and where does it seep into? I'm mean it's obvious...it's going right into the ocean. I'd like to know alot more, and I try to get info, but there's no real info coming out of there. Is TEPCO still running the show? China is screaming for international intervention. I heard that today on my Shortwave Radio listening to Radio China International.