Israel Launches Attack on Iran

That is the war. It has never been settled. You might want to consider it’s you who needs to live with perpetual war. I don’t see surrounding countries backing down to Israel’s claims.

To me, they are a vestige of colonial rule.

Where is this so called nations border ? Do you know?

That is the entire debate, isn’t it? That’s what the war is about.

Or is that the point you were making?

And Israel is to blame for that? It is Palestine that refuses to recognize Israel altogether.

2005–present : After the Israeli disengagement from Gaza and clashes between the two main Palestinian parties following the Hamas electoral victory, two separate executive governments took control in the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza.

Nobody knows, including the Israelis and the Palestinians.
Palestine does not even know who is the legitimate government.
It appears that Hamas was literally using Palestine as a subterranean hideout and headquarters. That has ended now.

This is one case where the Bible needs to be used. Israel claims there is history in there to justify their position. But, Exodus, King David, the woman at the well, Amos, Isaiah, King Herod, are all stories of empires and split tribes, and exile, and sometimes Jews as conquerors.

There is nothing that all people agree on. It would be nice if that was recognized by all participants here.

AFAIK, it is the Muslims who reject a Jewish State in their midst, not the Jews who reject Islamic states as neighbors.

Israël rejects a Palestinian state, and since 1967, has colonized Cisjordanie to slowly annex it. And this is going on.

Most neighboring Islamic states have concluded or are ready to conclude peace treaties with Israël.

1 Like

When asked about her border , W4u says israel occupied territory

Why only half truths?? USA vetoed Palestinian statehood LAST WEEK !!!

BS. The world agrees on 1967 borders. Israel usa and some island states dont

So do a lot of people @dadada. That’s my point. I agree with you that they are all wrong. It solves nothing to keep saying @Write4U is wrong. It accomplishes nothing. You’re not right 100% of the time either.

This forum is a place where you state your case, defend it with evidence, and that’s it. Comments on personalties or possible criminal activities of their parents or anything about their wardrobe have no place here.

Fallacious. W4u says there is overwhelming evidence that trump will not win and you let this go unchallenged. Dont say things you dont mean to enforce.

And why bring your std “defend with evidence” spiel to a point made about occupied land and UN vote of 1967 borders?

This is my basic reference and source of the current status quo.

Muslim supporters of Israel

Muslim supporters of Israel refers to both Muslims and cultural Muslims who support the right to self-determination of the Jewish people and the likewise existence of a Jewish homeland in the Southern Levant, traditionally known as the Land of Israel and corresponding to the modern polity known as the State of Israel.

Muslim supporters of the Israeli state are widely considered to be a rare phenomenon in light of the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the larger Arab–Israeli conflict.

Within the Muslim world, the legitimacy of the State of Israel has been challenged since its inception, and support for Israel’s right to exist is a minority orientation. Pro-Israel Muslims have faced opposition from both moderate Muslims and Islamists.
Muslim supporters of Israel - Wikipedia

Individual opinions are always based on a subjective perspective and are debatable ad nauseam.

If anyone want to alter the wiki entry, be my guest. I trust the objective analysis.

That has nothing to do with international law. Orthodox jews are against the state of israel as they say it cannot occur until the return of the messiah

Yes, you know what they say., wow!

Thread went off topic as usual. :laughing:

At any rate, this attack was basically nothing. The only thing it did was make some people a little more mad at Israel.

1 Like

Fallacy of fairness. I challenge him all the time

I don’t. I bring it to anyone who attacks a person instead of a claim. I agreed with your point. What more do you want? If you think it’s a spiel, go somewhere that doesn’t have that speil.

Then quit saying it’s something that’s absolutely true. Address others as if they are allowed to have an opinion.

I would like both of you to remain as participants but I will put my moderator hat on if things don’t change. @write4u @dadada

Wow, that is an absolute statement by you. Where have I ever said something is absolutely true without supporting evidence?

You have asked him several times for a reference of historical fact. You never need to do that with me.

My opinions are based on published history.

Exactly where did I break a rule?

I have been a faithful member of CFI for some 20 years, years before the change to the new format. I have never been “moderated” in all that time until this chap turned up and started calling me a “nazi.”

I know that is not true. So why should I believe anything he says?
And you know I am not a nazi. So why should you believe anything he says?