If coherent light is orderly and incoherent is chaos does it explain decoherence

If coherent light is orderly and incoherent light is chaos, does it explain why quantum waves cannot handle incoherent light and end up decohering?

How oblivious are we to not to have noticed ALL quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) require coherent light? Incoherent light ends these events.

Hell you’ve yet to explain what “decoherence” is!

Frankly, I don’t think you can Joe.

That’s why you’re over here rather than speaking with real physicists.

Princeton's WordNet

incoherent(adj)

without logical or meaningful connection {“a turgid incoherent presentation” incoherent(adj)}

(physics) of waves having no stable definite or stable phase relation incoherent, tongue-tied(adj)

unable to express yourself clearly or fluently. (“felt tongue-tied with embarrassment”; “incoherent with grief”)

Which meaning where you referring to?

The only reason I post here is so these ideas become mine via web page history date.

@pittsburghjoe - "If coherent light is orderly and incoherent light is chaos, does it explain why quantum waves cannot handle incoherent light and end up decohering?"
Who says "quantum waves cannot handle incoherent light" you set up a bunch of assumptions and run from there. In real science those assumptions are first explained and established in excruciating detail, before the conclusions start getting trumpeted. In make-believe world you can do it anyway you want -

so I should not be critical of anything you’ve so boldly claimed? Is that the deal is your world???

Oh and this isn’t just about using your fraud as a punching bag - it’s about me learning because I’m also looking up stuff I haven’t thought about in years so that’s always a good thing. Just like mud-wrestling with climate science contrarians, I always wind up a bit more informed by seriously tacking their lunacy. It’s probably why there are few lay-people with as complete an understanding of AGW. The result of literally thousands of hours of personal research (much of it inspired by self-certain delusionals) over the course of the past half century

TheAtlantic _ com/science/archive/2018/10/beyond-weird-decoherence-quantum-weirdness-schrodingers-cat/573448/

For quantum physics is not replaced by another sort of physics at large scales. It actually gives rise to classical physics. Our everyday, commonsense reality is, in this view, simply what quantum mechanics looks like when you’re six feet tall. You might say that it is quantum all the way up.

The question, then, is not why the quantum world is “weird,” but why ours doesn’t look like that, too.

Since you won’t help me understand anything, I need to see what more informed sources have to say. Indeed it is fascinating, if not near a fanciful as what you’ve done with it.

JUNE 25, 2015, Physicis.org Physicists find quantum coherence and quantum entanglement are two sides of the same coin by Lisa Zyga , Phys.org

Converting one to the other

In a paper to be published in Physical Review Letters, physicists led by Gerardo Adesso, Associate Professor at the University of Nottingham in the UK, with coauthors from Spain and India, have provided a simple yet powerful answer to the question of how these two resources are related: the scientists show that coherence and entanglement are quantitatively, or operationally, equivalent, based on their behavior arising from their respective resource theories.

The physicists arrived at this result by showing that, in general, any nonzero amount of coherence in a system can be converted into an equal amount of entanglement between that system and another initially incoherent one. This discovery of the conversion between coherence and entanglement has several important implications. For one, it means that quantum coherence can be measured through entanglement. Consequently, all of the comprehensive knowledge that researchers have obtained about entanglement can now be directly applied to coherence, which in general is not nearly as well-researched (outside of the area of quantum optics). For example, …

“The significance of our work lies in the fact that we prove the close relation between entanglement and coherence not only qualitatively, but on a quantitative level,” coauthor Alex Streltsov, of ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona, told Phys.org. "More precisely, we show that any quantifier of entanglement gives rise to a quantifier of coherence. This concept allowed us to prove that the geometric measure of coherence is a valid coherence quantifier, thus answering a question left open in several previous works. …

Future quantum connections

The operational equivalence of coherence and entanglement will likely have a far-reaching impact on areas ranging from quantum information theory to more nascent fields such as quantum biology and nanoscale thermodynamics. …

"

The only reason I post here is so these ideas become mine via web page history date.
Now that sounds like masturbation don't you know.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just saying.