How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?

jufa - Just some friendly advice. English seems to not be your native tongue. Nothing wrong with that of course except it's hard enough to discuss concrete topics like gardening when you're English is so bad. When the conversation is about vague metaphysical topics...forget it.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." Carl Jung You've just proven my point. I said nothing about you irritating others and yet you missed that point because presumably of the language barrier. If we can't communicate about simple things like the meaning of a simple sentence of mine, how in the world can communication occur about vague metaphysical topics? It can't. Oh well. Does that irritate U? If it does - Oh well. If it doesn't - Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Shrugging
jufa - Just some friendly advice. English seems to not be your native tongue. Nothing wrong with that of course except it's hard enough to discuss concrete topics like gardening when you're English is so bad. When the conversation is about vague metaphysical topics...forget it.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." Carl Jung You've just proven my point. I said nothing about you irritating others and yet you missed that point because presumably of the language barrier. If we can't communicate about simple things like the meaning of a simple sentence of mine, how in the world can communication occur about vague metaphysical topics? It can't. Oh well. Does that irritate U? If it does - Oh well. If it doesn't - Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Shrugging If I can attempt an analogy. If you step on my toe, I have the right to let you know and to tell you to stop. What you are saying is, if you are standing on my toe, it might be that there is something I need to learn from that. It may be that you are standing on my toe as a favor to me, to give me something I need. There is some cosmic reason for you standing on my toe, therefore, you will continue, despite my request.

If I can attempt an analogy. If you step on my toe, I have the right to let you know and to tell you to stop. What you are saying is, if you are standing on my toe, it might be that there is something I need to learn from that. It may be that you are standing on my toe as a favor to me, to give me something I need. There is some cosmic reason for you standing on my toe, therefore, you will continue, despite my request.