Horowitz reminded us, today that in 2016 the FBI had agents who were pro T rump

It’s how words work. It’s called an example.

You singled out the email drama as the reason Trump became so popular, which I said was false. Then you said that’s not the point.

Put down the pot brownies and start making sense.

Dec. 20, 2023 Wall Street Journal

Let’s clarify the basis of Milan Wall’s claim (Letters, Dec. 16) that Donald Trump “openly welcomed Russian assistance.” In 2016 candidate Trump made an obvious joke, that if Russia knew what happened to the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton had deleted while she was under investigation, its help would be appreciated. That’s proof of something, but not of any scheme between Mr. Trump and the Russians.

There is ample proof, however, of another scheme. That would be the Clinton campaign’s scheme to create a dossier of doctored materials alleging a Trump-Russia link. Although federal agencies knew the partisan source, they used the material as an excuse for a multiyear snoop through President Trump’s activities—and found zilch. But the effort succeeded for long enough to flip the House in 2018 and launch further investigative schemes. Those unique efforts to abuse prosecutorial powers against Mr. Trump continue today.

The horror is MAGA reality matching the cartoonish villains.

Source NBC

Simply because FOX discounts the stories, doesn’t mean there isn’t substance behind them.

Huh. You usually don’t get biligerent. What’s up with that?

In all discourse, it’s important to let people clarify their words. In written conversation, even more so. There is no value in telling someone that what you understood they said is the best interpretation or the only interpretation. You might as well be talking to yourself.

If you read about propaganda strategies, that fits them exactly. Be outrageously flagrant. Flood the media with true and false stories until people are tired of trying to track down what is fact and what is fiction. Lie openly and call others liars until people say everyone lies and are willing to pick the one that lies for them.

And now Biden callls upon Trump to support his anti-immigrant bill: - Join me Mr Trump

What do you think of the competing bills? Are there good proposals in either?

A week after trump announced his mass deportation plans, Biden says we can do it together
“If there is anything we should be working together on, it is this.”

Thank you for repeating the 5 o’clock news dadada

:laughing: Are these anti-Trump journalists actually Russian propagandists, too?

Very mild stuff compared to Unger’s nonsense. And I have much better sources than FOX.

I don’t think you realize you just used the technique, proving that it works. You’re saying “they all lie”. You’ve been sounding a lot like Trump throughout this thread. Whatever detail is brought up, you claim it’s not important, that Trump wasn’t behind it, didn’t start it.

He doesn’t need to start anything. He’s a symptom, someone who gains from all the discontent and chaos, and knows how to keep stirring it up.

1 Like

That’s hilarious. We are all part of the matrix thanks to Russia.

Yes, FOX is Faux news. Very little of it is real or honest.

To me it’s tragic that so many think all this is little more than a comic.

No wonder the whole place is in destruct mode.